<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align='center'>I have gotten settled into my new location over the past week or so, and am gearing up to turn 25 this month and have taken to learning new techniques to please you. So, if you are looking for a truly sensual massage, look no further, I can take care of that need. (PS- if you have a preferred massage lotion, bring it, or tell me what it is in advance and ill go pick it up.)

I am your ultimate gfe. A light bbw with soft silky skin and red hair, green eyes and long flexible legs. I love thigh highs and am always dressed to please, my place is relaxing clean and quiet.With an available shower for your convienance, or our pleasure. located in the north star/airport its the perfect place for a little getaway.

I am sensual and playful, and always hot tight and wet... with a thick pout and amazing dsl&#39;s...oh-oh-oh, almost forgot...I practiced with a new toy, so im ready to open myself up to more greek play (w/ a true gentle-man, who will take it easy on me as Im fairly inexperienced there), when its desired. (PPS- mention my new talents when booking, nobody enjoys that as a suprise.)

Re-Vamped...LOL!

check out my showcase for pics and other contact info</div>
</span>