Companion's Handle: Stok Stevens
Date of Visit: 10-2-2019
Preferred Method of Contact: text followed by
Phone Number: 210-944-8010
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....6-Stok-Stevens
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes, and very accomidating to my schedule
Activities: talking, full body massage, a little modeling
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour, went over
Donation: 60
Approximate age of Companion: 26
Hair Color and Length: light brown short
Smoking Status: smokes, not during session
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: she takes pictures regularly, they are all her. androgynous and easily confused for a boy when she wears her day to day. ridiculously feminine naked and well worth the price of admission.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Wholeheartedly

Public comments:
So this is a little tame compared to your average review. i just made the switch from eccie so my reputation doesn't stand but along with regular reviews i always Try to share exceptional experiences. While i have seen Stok before, and that was a fantastic time, better reviewers had been giving her alot of attention so i never added in. However, today i want to talk about here massage skills which to my knowledge have never been talked about. We got to talking one day and i mentioned shoulder pain from an old injury. she offered to take care of it and i figured it sounded like a great way to relax. I get to a rather nice hotel she had been staying at and was greeted as an old friend. we go up to here room and she tries on some outfits she wanted to show me. the main one being a silk robe that fit the upcoming massage. she really does have a stunning body. we get to business and she straddles me while rubbing oil all over my back. She got completely into it. she would put her whole body into pushes, move to positions that had to be uncomfortable for her just so she could get a better angle. it was hands down one of my top five massages. Then we get to my shoulder, which i wont bore you with because the details of the injury and what she specificly did to help are kind of complex. I will say that before seeing her lifting my arm above my head caused sharp pain followed quickly by loss of sensation most of that arm. after seeing her, i can move my arm freely and while i can find positions that hurt it feels like if i am smart about it i will be back to 100 percent. with such an outcome i just had to share my experience.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.