Date of Visit: 10/4
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 210-789-8676
Email Address: NA
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: NA
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, LFK, DFK, Lap Dance, SS, Breast Worship, Ass Worship, Pussy Worship, BBBJ, 69, riding me while I'm sitting in a chair, Me standing holding her with her legs wrapped around me, Mish, K9 finish
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 minutes
Donation: $300+tip
Approximate age of Companion: 25-30? She's Asian, you know these gals hold their age well
Hair Color and Length: Black, just past shoulders
Smoking Status: NS
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian-Thai
Companion Description: Absolutely gorgeous girl. A small package of dynamite. 4'11", 100 lbs, nice C cups, big juicy booty, flat tummy, buautiful face and smile. Hell, I'm getting hard again just thinking about her while I'm writing this
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Definitely met
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YESSSSSS!!!

Public comments:
I've seen this beautiful girl several times and each time is better than the last, and that's hard to do. I texted her about her availability and she quickly replied and we set up and appointment. She met me wearing a sexy lingerie and high heals, nice makeup and hair done as well. She always takes time to look her best for you. A quick kiss and some talk on how things are going since the last time we met. Then she led me to take a shower. After the shower, she helps you dry off and then led me to the "office"

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.