Phone or Pager: 972-363-3409
    Email Address: na
    URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com Search for Erika
    City:Arlington
    State: TX
    Area / Address: HWY 360 North
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: Light rubdown during conversation, CBJ, MISH, DS, MORE CBJ, DS, THEN MISH.
    Session Length: 1
    Fee: $.30
    Total Paid: $.40 my choice
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Black a little above shoulders
    Race: AA and Hispanic
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
    Where did you hear about this provider? BP
    Provider`s Body: Around 5'4", probably 130-ish. Small and petite, very fit body with a surprisingly soft ass. Some of the prettiest and smoothest skin I've ever felt.
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Very laid back, made me feel really comfortable.
    Comments: I saw Erika's add and was so impressed by her photos that I had to call. The thing is i went into the whole thing a bit skeptical, since BP is already hit or miss and I have had some so-so experiences with it lately. Anyway when I initially called Erika was at the grocery store which she informed me of and gave me an approximate time to meet. She was a little behind, but not much so that was great. She gave me directions via the two call system and since I was familiar with the area she was easy to find.
    Upon entering i was greeted by this stunning young lady wearing a tight little black dress, which made her look twice as good as her pictures. She told me to get naked and get comfortable which i quickly did. She did the same and sat down above me and began to rub my chest and stomach amongst other things!!!! While she did this we talked which is a plus for me since i'm usually a lil more relaxed after some conversation. When the talk died down some she slipped a condom on and began a great CBJ, and i cant lie i prefer the BBBJ, but i actually had to stop her to keep from finishing early. We then went to mish which was great but man honestly she was so tight and she was making these faces that was driving me wild!!!! Imean she is already so pretty and she was really seeming to enjoy it so i had to tell her flip to keep from finishing again. But thats when i felt one of the nicest little bubble butts out there, its like this girl was krytonite!!! No matter what i did it was just too good so to prolong it for myself we went thru the menu again!!! Finally when we went back to mish i couldnt stand it anymore and i popped. She helped clean me up and we talked some more.
    Now i must say, when we discussed her menu she was very open minded and would entertain things i wouldnt even try. So that was a plus cause i will try some more stuff next time. We didnt really kiss, but she seemed like she wanted too, but i just figured i would wait on that cause i woulda popped in two seconds if we had of, lol! Also she was pretty smart and i enjoyed her conversation and she was also well traveled which is something we had in common.
    Would you recommend this Provider to others? I would be retarded not to. Definate YES!!!!

Retired Administrator

Registered Male (Not Verified) wade38's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dennisrn @ Apr 8 2010, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Erika[/b]
    The search did not find anything? :(

http://myadri.co.cc

Retired Administrator
    not sure what you mean wade38???

total matches to her including telephone

New search today