Thread: Hello Everyone

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Hello Everyone

New to the site as of this week - I decided to jump in with both feet after being in a dead bedroom for 3 years. Good news is Kylierosegrey made my first experience absolutely amazing so I’m definitely not looking back! I am impressed with the community and look forward to meeting more people.

Welcome Mikey2likes it. Seems like you have a great attitude. This can be a lot of fun if done in excess

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks everyone - I have been scouring the forums over the past few days for everyone’s ATF to see who I should see next. However, since I don’t have full access yet, I don’t get the best information on the reviews. If anyone has a “must-see” around San Antonio or Austin (I don’t mind commuting) let me know on here or via PM, please!

Verified Companion Oral Empress's Avatar
    Welcome! We're happy to have you! I don't know if I've made it on anyone's "must-see" list, but I'm always thrilled to see a new face and I always make an excellent first impression!
    Amyrya Zurisaday

Welcome to OH2! 💋