Phone: 504-575-9004
    Email Address: nolabarbiedoll@yahoo.com
    URL / Website: http://nikkitylor.net/
    City: New Orleans
    State: Louisiana
    Address: Suburban New Orleans
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, DDFK, NE, BBBJ, 69, BBBJCIMNQNS, Hugging, more DFk, Good Convo, CG, ACG, MISH, BBBJCIMNQNS - SUPER GFE
    Session Length: 1hr
    Fee: $$$
    Hair Length and Color: Blonde hair with streaks down to her mid back section
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
    Physical Description: A simply gorgeous woman with a tight body of a girl half her age....awesome MMs, great sexy lips.....just go to her website...the pics are real!
    The Rest of the Story: This was a spur of the moment road trip... Originally, I had planned to see a well known blonde provider in Lafayette yesterday. Had to cancel on her Sunday because I thought I was not going to be able to get away. Then that changed and so I was now free. I found out Nikki was back from vacation so I emailed her and she said come on down. So I drove about 4 hours one way...all the time thinking that the past reviews of her better be legit. Well, she was beyond my greatest dreams...

At the appointed time, I called her and she gave me directions and I was there in 60 seconds. I walked in and could not believe my eyes....2-D pictures do not give you the full picture of seeing her in person. WOW!

We chi chatted and gave compliments back and forth and the kissing and hugging began. Made it to the bedroom and the clothes started coming off and made our way onto the bed.

Kissing, Great kissing....playing with those great manmades. She attacked my cock with some great BBBJ and swung her hips around for some spirited 69 and ringing her bell. She then focused back on me until ka-ching for me.

We kissed more, talked, kissed, made out like teenagers then time for round 2. She headed back down for some BBBJ and then we went through a series of MPCFS before getting one more BBJCIMNQNS from me to which she replied, "Yummy!". (That was the first time I ever heard that!)

I cleaned up, got dressed, kisses and hugs goodbye with a promise to definitely see her again!

I then drove back with a smile on my face the next 4 hours! She is worth every mile!
    Recommendation: Yes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GrabSum4Me @ Mar 16 2010, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Date: 3-10-2010
    Provider: Nikki Tylor
    Phone: 504-575-9004
    Email Address: nolabarbiedoll@yahoo.com
    URL / Website: http://nikkitylor.net/
    City: New Orleans
    State: Louisiana
    Address: Suburban New Orleans
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, DDFK, NE, BBBJ, 69, BBBJCIMNQNS, Hugging, more DFk, Good Convo, CG, ACG, MISH, BBBJCIMNQNS - SUPER GFE
    Session Length: 1hr
    Fee: $$$
    Hair Length and Color: Blonde hair with streaks down to her mid back section
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
    Physical Description: A simply gorgeous woman with a tight body of a girl half her age....awesome MMs, great sexy lips.....just go to her website...the pics are real!
    The Rest of the Story: This was a spur of the moment road trip... Originally, I had planned to see a well known blonde provider in Lafayette yesterday. Had to cancel on her Sunday because I thought I was not going to be able to get away. Then that changed and so I was now free. I found out Nikki was back from vacation so I emailed her and she said come on down. So I drove about 4 hours one way...all the time thinking that the past reviews of her better be legit. Well, she was beyond my greatest dreams...

At the appointed time, I called her and she gave me directions and I was there in 60 seconds. I walked in and could not believe my eyes....2-D pictures do not give you the full picture of seeing her in person. WOW!

We chi chatted and gave compliments back and forth and the kissing and hugging began. Made it to the bedroom and the clothes started coming off and made our way onto the bed.

Kissing, Great kissing....playing with those great manmades. She attacked my cock with some great BBBJ and swung her hips around for some spirited 69 and ringing her bell. She then focused back on me until ka-ching for me.

We kissed more, talked, kissed, made out like teenagers then time for round 2. She headed back down for some BBBJ and then we went through a series of MPCFS before getting one more BBJCIMNQNS from me to which she replied, "Yummy!". (That was the first time I ever heard that!)

I cleaned up, got dressed, kisses and hugs goodbye with a promise to definitely see her again!

I then drove back with a smile on my face the next 4 hours! She is worth every mile!
    Recommendation: Yes[/b]
    YEP !! There is no doubt.... Nikki is one of the finest playmates in the entire country!! Ya&#39;ll are eXXXtremely lucky to have her right there in New Orleans!! I have even been lucky enough to enjoy her, along with m SO.... playtime just doesn&#39;t get any better than that!! :D
    I wish I could see her each and everytime I pass thru town!! Guess I probably could....that&#39;s how easy it is to see her, if you have your references lined up!! She&#39;s a PRO in every way!!

GO GIT SUM !!

G
    iz

​Life is Tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid!