Appointment Type: Incall
    Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
    Activities: Amazing GFE with all the trimmings
    Session Length: 1 hr
    Fee: $$$
    Hair Length and Color: Long brown locks with some blonde highlights
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
    Physical Description: Absolutely gorgeous - long hair, inviting smile, pouty lips, endearing eyes, wonderful tan, appropriately trimmed, soft naturals, fine ass - what more could a man ask for ina woman.
    The Rest of the Story: Following some time of emails/PMs we finally set a time and date for the rendevous. She guided me to her well-appointed loft apartment using the phone. When I arrived and entered her place I was met by a gorgeous woman, a little kiss, and a teasing smile. My first thought is “why had it taken me so long to come see this girl?” We talked for a while sitting on her couch as we enjoyed the first glass of a fine Riesling. During this time she gradually started running her fingers across my arms and thighs – I took this as a signal that she was open to me taking charge a bit. I kissed her softly at first and she reciprocated very nicely. As things heated up, I suggested that we get more comfortable, and she agreed. We moved to her bedroom, stopping by the kitchen area to refill our wine glasses. Her playroom was already prepared with soft music, lit candles, and just enough light to set the mood. I will not go into the “blow by blow” since everyone’s experiences may vary depending on multiple variables, but suffice it to say I have been hobbying a long time and this evening was among the most enjoyable I can remember. It was definitely a full GFE to the max. I could have stayed there all night. But, I felt I needed to excuse myself as my time had run out, so I got up, dressed, kissed her once more, and promised her I would be back soon and often. She smiled.
    Recommendation: Yes

Retired Administrator
    this is Shea website:

http://www.sheaveile.com/

Five or maybe six years ago she used to come all the way down from North of Dallas on tour. I actually took her to her first San Antonio social. Very nice lady and lots of fun.