Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Massage, hj, DATY, MPCFS
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: $.6
Hair Length and Color: Blonde Up in a ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Nationality: Caucasian
Physical Description: Stands about 5'7" and has a slight tummy, but she is so soft. Nice set of Ds Has alot of ink, but not distracting
The Rest of the Story: First i am glad to be here after finding my way over here. Nice to see so many old friends. I first thought Bad Barbie was someone I hadn't seen in a few years. When she got over here I realized she was younger then the person i thought she was. Barbie came over and was ready to play. We started off with a massage and then I rolled over and we talked for a bit while our hands explored each other. At that time I found out she does not kiss. She also said she had a filling fall out so she can not give head right now. Since I love eating women out I went down on here. She has a nice trimmed cat and she got so wet. I then put a cover on and had her get on top of me. We switched positions a couple of times before we both exploded with satisfaction. Her back is covered with ink, but like I said it is not distracting. Even with the restrictions I had fun and I will see Bad Barbie again very soon. I usually do not like blondes, but I don't think I can get enough of Bad Barbie.
Recommendation: Yes