Date: 1/6/2010
Provider: Vanessa
Phone or Pager: (832)329-6105
Email Address: ms.juliescloset@gmail.com
URL / Website: (valid on 1-27-10 at least) http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ms_ju...wAd?oid=7003408
City: Houston
State: Texas
Area / Address: NW Houston
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Agency
Activities: LFK, Mutual fondling, DATY, BBBJ, MPCFS
Session Length Scheduled: 1 hour
Fee: $250
Total Paid: 250
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: black, shoulder length
Race: Hispanic
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider`s Body: Slender, lean Hispanic lady. Smallish natural breasts. Nice butt. Maybe 5'6"
Recommended: Yes.

Comments:

Disclaimer: The following contains a mixture of real and fictionalized events written solely for entertainment purposes!

I had an itch to have some extra fun in some of my extra time off as the holidays wound down. I had been having a lot of trouble hooking up with some of my regulars, who appeared to be out of town or uber-OTR. In exploring new talent to try, Vanessa's pics caught my eye. Silly me, I had already started the screening process when I realized it was an agency. I had never used an agency before, but decided to go through with it. It took maybe 36 hours for screening to happen. I waited a few more days to actually schedule (I really wanted the previous week, but it didn't work out).

Appt. day arrived and I got directions to an office building (?!) in NW Houston. Arrived at the destination and called. Got the codes to enter and the room number. Arrived at the place of "business", which did not say "Julie's Closet" on the door :-). It was locked, but they opened it a few seconds later. I was let down a hallway to a room with a massage table in it. Vanessa and I got comfortable together. The photo they use of her on the web taken from above left me a little worried. It didn't show much face, and she is quite girl-next-door pretty. She is also soft and shapely. I wouldn't quite say "spinner", but relatively thin. A bit athletic in build, but not what I would call muscular. Very nice body.

We climbed on the massage table. They *are* made for 1, so that was not terribly comfortable. I mean it sure kept us close, but didn't leave much room to maneuver. We started fondling each other. She was not unresponsive, but was quiet. After a while, I headed south for some DATY. She stayed quiet, but did arch her back up off the table at one point. I asked her afterwards if she came, and apparently that was it.

OK, Main event time. We got the cover on after some funny moments trying to figure out which way the darn thing unrolled! She counted CG and got into a good rhythm. Nice box. Felt good, tight, but not super so. The right amount of lubrication, comfortable, but with enough friction to matter. Switched to doggie for a few minutes. Finally, switched to mish so I could get the full-nude-body effect for the finale. The position switching was a bit awkward on the massage table both because of the height and the size, requiring at least one of us to get off the table each time we switched. But, we made it work.

Yeah, I would see her again. I am still not sure about agencies. In general, I think the fewer people who know of my hobby, the better, but heck Ms Julie's already knows!