Guys - I don't if this is the proper way to post reviews right now, but here goes. If I'm wrong I'm sure the moderator will straighten me out.

Review: Ms. Sweenie on BP
Date: 1/21/10
Provider: Ms. Swenie
Phone or Pager: 469-767-6517
Email Address: na
URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com Search for Ms. Sweenie
City:Dallas
State: TX
Area / Address: Downtown
Appointment Type: Outcall - special circumstance, I believe she normally only does incall.
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: Full passionate GFE
Session Length: 1
Fee: per ad
Total Paid: same
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Blond a little past shoulders
Race: W
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? BP
Provider`s Body: Around 5'8", probably 135-ish. 34dd/26/36 - a real power house. Pretty face. Just like the hot milf you see at the mall that you wish you could drag home. Wonderful enhanced 34dd's with excitable nipples. Lovely tasty kitty with cute landing strip. One small tat on arm, no piercings. Immaculately clean.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Extremely outgoing and friendly. A real Texas gal.
Comments: I saw Ms. Sweenie's first ad on BP, and even though I've been burned before fooling around with BP girls, I couldn't resist. She's just that perfect hot mature milf that I love. I called her and explained that due to circumstances I can only do outcall. Even though she normally only does incall, she made an exception for me since she was going to be in the downtown area anyway.
She arrived at my place in jeans and a sexy yet discreet white top and looking oh so milf-a-riffic. She has an extremely outgoing personality and was definitely ready to get down to business.
We talked for a short while and kissed and groped around a little and then started undressing each other. Her body was as fantastic as I had hoped.
Not getttng too detailed let me say that she offers everything you'd expect from a GFE session including passionate DFK. Not sure if MSOG is on the menu as I can't normally do that anyway. You will have no doubt that she is enjoying herself.
If you're into it she is a dom, but that's not my cup of tea so we didn't get into that.
Ms. Sweenie was one of the most fun sessions I've had in a long time. She is a true Texas sweetheart, immaculately clean and totally attentive. If you are a gentleman, are clean and respectful you'll get everything you want and more. She is a blast.
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes