Aria LeMonde
Phone (*82/817.680.9269)
http://www.arialemonde.info
Email: aria@arialemonde.info More info is available on my website.
Yahoo: arialemonde

I have yet to meet anyone here in Texas... I'd love to be your cowgirl and show you how I ride! wink.

Come see me this weekend Special Im available anytime with a 1 hr notice.
(Dinner only $40 for one hour meet & greet)

1 Hour $120
2 hours for the price of 1 = $160 In or Outcall

Intro Special until March
In/Outcall Fort Worth & Dallas, surrounding areas
130/half hour
160/one hour
200/one hr & half
250/two hours
$100 each additional hr

Hi there my friend.
My name is Aria LeMonde. I’m a thirty-two year old classy educated bbw.
I am new to this board but not to the hobby. I’d love to make some new friends in town. Come show me what fun is like in Texas!
I recently moved to the DFW area from Seattle, WA. I built an A+ reputation in Seattle, read some of my reviews.

I want you to know what it will be like when you choose me…

1. I believe in quality, quantity and fun. Time will be well spent with you.

2. I’ll greet you with a kiss, warm smile and a big hug. We will be like two college kids discovering each other.

3. We’ll start off with a little small talk to get acquainted. After a few moments …..

4. The making out eventually wins out over the small talk...at this point it is a good idea for us to retire to the next step...

5. We might as well see what’s in store for us.

6. Now I have you right where I want you! I really love to treat you like a king and it has been said that I am extremely talented with multitasking my skills!... With a nice technique, I know how to make it last or go for more...different every time!!!

7. I am very flexible and enjoy most extracurricular activities.

8. Round 1(and 2 for those who can manage) are done however and wherever you like...Please feel free to lead the session where you would like it to go. If not I can take over and you may want to just sit back and enjoy- either way there is a lot of fun to be had!

9. When you do finally make it to the finish line, I will gladly help you out with a warm towel along with a nice shower, if you prefer. Cuddling is a plus but not required.

10. After a nice fun eventful session, you will be leaving with more than a smile on your face!!!!!!!

Please remember that this is just one variation of how our time together could be spent...I am up for most anything and my idea of fun is pretty broad!!!

Please do have at least 2 references, P411 or a board handle when you decide to email or call me. Comfort and security is a must for us both to have fun.