Total Paid: $
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Dark, med length
Race: W
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? BP
Provider`s Body: Tall, pretty face, big boned. She says BBW and I guess that's right, but she's not obese, just big; large titties, large ass. Pictures on BP are accurate.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Very friendly, tentative about me I think
Comments: I called at about ten minutes to two in the afternoon. No screening. She asked where I was and I told her. She asked when I wanted to come over and I told her right away. She said come on. I called when I was near. She had me go a few more blocks and call again. Then, she stayed on the phone with me until I found the incall. It was an apartment for hobby purposes.
I came in and handed her the envelope. The apartment was very dark, so I asked her to turn on some lights, which she did. She said "get comfortable" and excused herself to another room to "get some things". I waited until she came back a couple of minutes later before I "got comfortable". If I had to run, I wanted to have my clothes on.
I requested a cover, which she applied for me. She proceeded with a CBJ. I asked her to turn around and show me her ass. She got on her hands and knees to give me a good view. I started fucking her pussy doggie style. About that time, her cell phone started ringing. She didn't answer it and I expected that it would quit ringing and the person would leave a message. I was wrong. It continued to ring. "Deedle la da, deedle la da, deedle la da, da....Deedle la da, deedle la da, deedle la da, da...Deedle la da, deedle la da, deedle la da, da...Deedle la da, deedle la da, deedle la da, da." Her little puckered ass looked inviting, so I dripped some lube on it and inserted a finger. She was very receptive. I moved my finger in and out a few times, then withdrew my dick from her pussy and placed it against her back door. I applied pressure and pushed inside. I fucked her ass for four or five minutes and couldn't really concentrate. The GD phone was STILL ringing! It never stopped, not even for a few seconds. "Deedle la da, deedle la da, deedle la da, da....Deedle la da, deedle la da, deedle la da, da" I finally stopped and asked if she could take the battery out of that phone. She got up and went to the phone, silenced it somehow and told me that person was calling over and over again. Yeah, no shit. OK, back to business. She came back, assumed the position and I went right back to fuckin that asshole. About another five minutes and I climaxed. I excused myself to the bathroom and cleaned up; came back for a little small talk and left.
Lilly's ad sounded rough, "I love it any way you can sling it stud" etc. But she was really sweet sounding and acting in person.
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes