Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Ass worship (hers), bbbj, 69, daty, cfs, greek
Session Length: hhr
Fee: 120
Hair Length and Color: Blond mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Nationality: W
Physical Description: Dayam nice body, 5'4", 120, bo-day-cious man-made tatas, clean shaven, wrist tatoo, above the butt tatoo, pierced belly button.
The Rest of the Story: If this gal's description sounds like somebody you've read about lately, please don't mention it in follow-ups. She's changing her name and wishes to abandon the old name.
I received a reference from another provider and contacted Mystique via email. Next followed up with a phone call. She actually prefers text, once you have the number. She texted, talked and emailed me into the location.
She opened the door with a towel draped around her lower body and naked titties up top, standing at attention. They stayed at attention the whole time I was there. She took me into the BR and asked me to get comfortable. When I was comfortable, but still standing, she plopped face-down on the bed spread-eagled. OMG! What a beautiful site. I knelt down beside the bed and buried my face in that snatch and ass. What a nice beginning. She told me to lay on my back and prop myself up on the pillows, so I could watch her suck my dick.. Yes Ma'am! After a few minutes, I had her turn around and put her pussy in my face while she blew me. I coulda popped that way, but I still had 20 mins left. She stopped and applied a cover. I went at it mish. She has a very tight pussy. Of course, I'm a glutton and soon wanted more. I had been told by her friend that she was greek-friendly, so I asked if that was an option. Of course. I pulled out of that tight pussy, applied some lube and went for greek, still in mish. After a couple minutes of hard fuckin and dirty talkin, I asked if we could switch to doggie. Of course. I went to town, more dirty talk exchanged and before long, I popped.
She brought a cloth for clean-up. We slipped our clothes back on for a little chit chat. She walked me out the door. We agreed we both had a good time and she wished me a fond farewell.
Two thumbs way up.
Recommendation: Yes