Thread: SO big O aint taxing the middle class hmmm

Guys your done! Enjoy the remaining months of the power grab, done..put a fork in it your out! Now that the Unions have figured out the big O was going to give them the big TAX they are hitting the panic button, and yesterdays released info about the $2000.00 marriage penalty on the MIDDLE CLASS means your OUT!

Thanksfully you havent fucked us all completely and havent spent ALL the money. In the immortal words of Duke Nukem "so much for the rat pack"

oohh whats that smell? Barbequed Liberal??? or in other words...clean up on isle 4 -2010!!!!!

Yeah freedome, Yeah democracy, yeah Capitalism, yeah free markets!

Today? IN eneral? Damn Houston most of the time
    Good luck there chrome, you are tallking to the zombies, the sheep, the "intellectuals", you know the ones wthout a lick of common sense.

I wish I had saved all my posts from way back when before the Titanic went down. Thiis is ot news but what i have stated would be the case all along. Common sense will tell you that there isnt an unlimited supply of "rich" and with the "redistribution" of wealth it doent take long before they come to you and stick their hand in your wallet and tax the fuck out of you.

The government does not produce anything that cost money without first taking it from someone else.

Here is another TAX/Fee -- charging the banks a fee hmm Mr. O, how will the banks recover the fee -- PASS IT ON TO THE MIDDLE CLASS.

In less than a week Mr. O has given the middle class the FU. Nice work O, good luck in 2012...idiot.

........and the sad part is,...........who are we going to elect that is better than what we have?

Any moron who understands how to balance a check book, track known terrorists and has an understanding of the failed social concept known as universal healthcare. Should be easy to find.

Today? IN eneral? Damn Houston most of the time
    It would help if they could have a fair understanding of the Constitution.

Yep, I have read it and I dont see a right to universal healthcare.