Thread: Backpage warning

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    This was posted about an hour ago on Backpage. Beware ladies if this is true.

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...wAd?oid=2872297

"Beware, Kennedy of SA has been reported to LE. It is said that Boobyshell was also reported."

"I love women with peanut butter thighs, soft, smooth and easy to spread"</span>

"I'm a lesbian rug muncher, but, will also do bare floors!"

Verified Companion Companion Just_Dee's Avatar
    what happened?? I do a-lot of posting on BP and most of my "guest" are very cool.
    Been out on "Medical Leave" for about 3 weeks, but getting back in the game UTR next week.
    Dee ~ 210-303-7570
    LT+, RUSSIAN, MSOG
    Can't wait to get my hands all over ya!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There is absolutly no way to tell what this is all about at this time.
    Could be some disgruntled yahoo looking to make trouble.

Still Looking Around
    Its probably the same loser who posted a warning about Marissa and Intrigue
    Or its just some jealous girl who can&#39;t get any business, so she has to do this
    in hopes of maybe keeping potential clients from visiting the nice girls on BP

Has anyone talked to any of these ladies recently?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    FWIW, I recommend flagging such comments on BP that are about providers that are known in the Home2 community.

As stated above they are almost always the result of somebody trying to stir up drama, or someone trying to eliminate competition.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Kennedy of SA and boobyshell should chime in about this so there is no speculation.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    how would they know if they&#39;ve been "reported to LE"?
    I&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s deductable

Verified Companion Companion Sonya Playmate's Avatar
    Ouch wonder if they saw that ad on BP dam.. :blink:
    🗓️ Sonya Playmate Schedule:🗓️
    Mon to Fri 9a-4p Sat-1pm-6pm*by request Sun-off

https://sonyaplaymatetx.com/home/

Please, plan your awesome adventure!
    Or, short notice! Fun doubles!!

Thumbs up

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (justicemutt @ Jan 12 2010, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Its probably the same loser who posted a warning about Marissa and Intrigue
    Or its just some jealous girl who can&#39;t get any business, so she has to do this
    in hopes of maybe keeping potential clients from visiting the nice girls on BP

Has anyone talked to any of these ladies recently?[/b]

Hi,

For the info.....guys it&#39;s in your court now!.....What&#39;s really going on?

Sincerely,
    Velvet

Retired Administrator
    Thank you for the heads-up and quite simply ==> staff is aware and this is an "off the forum" activity at this time and will be treated in that manner. If either of the Providers (or someone with 1st hand knowledge) care to or have a need or desire to come on and post anything about what is going on; obviously, that is their decision as a forum member and will be appreciated.

No real help here, but I received an email from Kennedy yesterday saying that she had a new phone number and was no longer working with boobyshell. Nothing else.

Verified Companion Companion
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (intoit @ Jan 12 2010, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    how would they know if they&#39;ve been "reported to LE"?[/b]

I dont think there is any need for any ladies to worry about this..
    i spoke to both of them yesterday to find out what the crazy deal was..
    it is a matter between boobyshell and kennedy..and "they" both know what is going on.. its a backpage drama between them and it should not affect any of the other ladies.. on a heads up note.. le. is involved but it was a case of them calling l.e. on eachother...

the alert was put up by booby to let hobbyist know that they are both being watched..

everyone stay safe..

Registered Female (Not Verified) kennedyofsa's Avatar
    For One -- who are you to say I am being watched SEMI?!?!? I think the whole situation is ridiculous and people like yourself posting this on here is just as DRAMATIC as Boobyshell posting things about me!! I have much better things to do then worry about someone that is jealous and trying to sabatoge the intergrity of another, I am a provider and nothing more, I have watched stupid crap go on like this for years on the board... Just disgusting that certain people can&#39;t focus on what this site is for, lets not waste time nor effort on such childish acts!! SERIOUSLY!
    Send an e-mail, Let's Have a Good Time;) Kennedyisfun4you@yahoo.com "Sex is part of nature. I go along with nature." — Marilyn Monroe

Verified Hobbyist BCD SofaKingFun's Avatar
    But did you crazy kids really call LE on each other?

Whatever is going on is between y&#39;all but seriously, involving LE into the deal puts a whole different spin on things, ya&#39; know?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    So much drama, so little time for fun.

Ya know, anyone who calls LE usually gets a call in return.... there is no way to keep a phone number private, or perhaps some folks ust don&#39;t know that.

Anyone who thinks LE doesn&#39;t KNOW about the folks in here and elsewhere, should know I have a bridge in Arizona or sale. Beachfront property, etc.

Those who try to disrupt others&#39; business usually succeed... in hurting their own reputation, business and losing trust of the community.

This thread is closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!