Total Paid: $140
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? ehh...so so
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, shoulder length
    Race: caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: yes, noticable
    Smoking Status: yes
    Where did you hear about this provider: BP
    Provider`s Body: Man-mades, body was toned and tan for a 50-something year old, but she was obviously not a spring chicken
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? pleasant, business-like at first, but warmed up
    Comments: I had seen many ISO's regarding this woman and no answers, so decided to take the plunge. Scheduling was pretty easy to do and I met her at her incall off of I-10 in a gated appartment complex. Standard 2-call system, and when I got to the door I was greeted by a well-dressed woman. Now I wouldn't say that her pics on her ad are misleading, but she is definitely on the dark side of her 50s. That being said, she has a nice set of man-mades and she is trim, but age and a lifetime of tanning has taken it's toll on her skin a bit.

I justed into the shower and chatted while she stripped down to a thong, and when I came out she had a towel on the bed. I laid down and she started the massage, which honestly was her rubbing a bunch of lotion around with her hands, and later her breasts. Tons of attention to the good areas, and after 15-20 minutes she asked me if I would turn over. Now here is where I think there might be some YMMV, and to caveat I'm in my late 30s and am in good shape. I offered to give her a massage, and she agreed. I started with her on her stomach and after a few minutes started some southern exploration, coupled with some light kissing on her back and shoulders. She was really getting into it and came pretty hard. There was a lot of simulated FS from behind and I was definitely the one being more careful about insertion. Downside was that I could tell that dining at the Y would not have been a pleasant experience for me due to her hygene. After she came she flipped over and began a vigorous bbbj which ended with CIM.

Ended with another shower to get the perfume and oil off of me, and left with a hug and a kiss. I gave her a yes recommendation because the pictures are of her and the overall service level was high. I can't swear that the bbbj is always on the menu, and I don't know that I will be back to find out, given the talent out there today at the same price.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? yes

utrguy,
    Thanks for the recon. I have been wondering about her.
    trip8026

50 years old?
    Wow her body is nice.
    Her ad does say over 35...

Thanks utrguy

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    what exactly about her hygiene was a problem?
    thx for going in.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (want2b @ Jan 12 2010, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    what exactly about her hygiene was a problem?
    thx for going in.[/b]
    It was "less than fresh" down there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (utrguy @ Jan 12 2010, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    It was "less than fresh" down there.[/b]
    Now I don&#39;t feel as bad about the NBA policy.

;)
    Pussy is the new black!