Thread: Eccie

I try to log in with sn and pw, and I get the "Thanks for logging in" window, but as I try to go to the forums, the site does not acknowledge me as a registered member. There have been a few times, where I try to troubleshoot, and it lets me in, but most of the time, I get the same problem. I dont know if its a bug or a glitch. Has anyone else encountered this?? Thanks in advance for your info.

CHM.

I was in ECCIE both before and after you posted this and I encountered no problems.

Are you sure that your browser is set to accept cookies from that site?
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Registered Male (Not Verified) BorderCrosser's Avatar
    I just logged in and it worked fine for me......I would restart my system and try again...........it's worth it to log on because SonyaPlaymate just posted a new ad with some pics.......YUM!

Retired Site "Guide"
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mokoa @ Jan 11 2010, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Are you sure that your browser is set to accept cookies from that site?[/b]
    Yes, make sure you are set to accept cookies. Checking the &#39;Remember me&#39; box will help as well.

gfe

Verified Companion Companion Sonya Playmate's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BorderCrosser @ Jan 11 2010, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I just logged in and it worked fine for me......I would restart my system and try again...........it&#39;s worth it to log on because SonyaPlaymate just posted a new ad with some pics.......YUM![/b]
    Thanks

🗓️ Sonya Playmate Schedule:🗓️
    Mon to Fri 9a-4p Sat-1pm-6pm*by request Sun-off

https://sonyaplaymatetx.com/home/

Please, plan your awesome adventure!
    Or, short notice! Fun doubles!!

Still Looking Around
    Same thing happens to me. So I contacted one of the mods there....he said to click remember me and it works fine now.

kisses
    W~D

ECCIE looks like an aspd clone (pro), but it seems to be much slower (con). I think that I prefer Home2 right now. I know that great effort was spent in putting it together. Thanks to all those resposible for putting it together.

JJ

Thanks everyone for the advice, but I found the solution. Appearantly you can&#39;t be logged in to the site from two different locations at the same time, i.e. your iPhone and your home PC. Ha! Who woulda thunk it!?