Phone or Pager: She Will Provide
Email Address: PM
URL / Website: NA
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Area / Address: North of DFW Airport
Appointment Type: Outcall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: DFK, DATY, Titty Worship (and they are fantastic), Mish, CG, Cuddling, Shared Shower
Session Length Scheduled: 1 hr
Fee: $$.5 intro special. See Ad
Total Paid: Same
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?
Was the Description you were given accurate? yes
Hair Color and Length: Brown - shoulder length with highlights
Race: Caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD - seen many times before (one of my favorites)
Provider`s Body: The kind of woman that you follow around the grocery store so you can keep looking at her! Cute face, "stacked" (very nice manmades - sensitive nipples), absolutely beautiful skin, about 5'7", 130 lb (a guess). No distracting tatoos or piercings. Made to cuddle.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Great to see you again - let's play.
Comments:Britney showed up a bit early to my hotel - not as much traffic as she anticipated. Welcomed her with a kiss and opened a bottle of chardonnay to share. We talked a bit catching up on our lives - we have been friends for some time. Afterwards she decided she needed to change - so she excused herself to the bathroom while I prepared the field of play - music, turned down bed, closed curtains, and dimmed lights. I shed my clothing down to my 'drawers'. When she came out she was wearing a fantastic looking red/black bra that barely held her treasures intact and a hot red thong - she looked incredible. She came over and planted a deep kiss on my lips and invited me to join her on the bed. I complied, losing my drawers quickly. We engaged in some very nice DFK (like teenagers) as I did some NE and then moved down for some digit play below. She showed her enjoyment by sensual moans, panting, and hip thrusts. All this time she was playing with junior and the boys. Finally she stopped and said - "fuck me now". She applied a cover and I entered in mish with her knees on my shoulders. I pounded for a while then flipped her to finish in CG. What a ride with her tits in my face. She seemed to really enjoy it as much as I did. After catching our breath, she wiped me off with a handy towel. We cuddled a short time before sharing a shower together. After the shower we laid on the bed in our birthday suits talking about several things - then she realized the time and the need to get going before the traffic got too bad. After we both dressed, she gave me a peck on the cheek and escaped out the door. Overall, it was a wonderful afternoon with a special woman who I enjoy spending time with.

Do I recommend her - sure I do, without any reservation, just don't take my time with her.
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes