Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: LVIP, Michelle
Date of Visit: 7-2
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 346-264-8483
Email Address: houstonvip69@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-Latinas-V-I-P
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Body worship. FIV. BBBJ. LFK. DATY. FIV. More BBBJ. Completion in Mish. (LFK only due to the braces. No DFK. She gives a good sloppy BBBJ but she couldn't deep throat.)
Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: 180
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20s
Hair Color and Length: Brown, long
Smoking Status: None
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: 4'9" to 5'2" ish, 120 to 125 lbs, cute, curvy petite, young latina milf. Probably a recent mommy, some loose skin, not too terrible. Beautiful smile, very cordial and very submissive.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met expectations
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes (see ROS)

Public comments:
I was daydreaming and found myself on OH2 right before my lunch break. I was browsing and stumbled onto LVIP's new addition Michelle. I read the reviews by SteveStricklin and Shhh (thanks guys). My blood pressure went up. I dreamed of doing things to Michelle. Set up was easy and we agreed on a time. She sent directions and met me at the glass door wearing some red lingeria. I was pleased with what I initially saw. I do recommend her to others because she is GFE, and very submissive.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.