Total Paid: $
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Platinum blonde shoulder length
Race: Caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? BP, ASPD
Provider`s Body: 5'6"ish, a little belly, not a spinner but not a BBW either. Star tats on front and a couple tats on upper and lower back. several piercings, ears, tongue, nips.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Hiya come on in.
Comments: I had some time on my hands, so I decided to let my mind wander. I thought of how it would be with Millie. I would hear about her from her reviews and specials. She would be relatively easy to arrange time with. It would go something like this.

When I called her on the phone, she answered and arranged time a few hours later and asked me to call to confirm the appointment about 45 minutes before we were to meet. I went to a close-by location and called her. She directed me to her safe upscale hotel and room.

She greeted me at the door in a nice party dress and a smile. Once inside, we got the business out of the way and she excused herself to the restroom and I made ready. She jumped right in with the sucker that I brought. As there was no wrapper, she devoured it. She continued with the sucker as I explored the northern territories. After a bit there she went for cover and found some missionaries, who were being chased by dogs, K-9's I believe.

Since she had not finished the sucker, she unwrapped it and continued with the licking, taking great care to enjoy it all. She did not stop until she had finished every bit. She then thanked and hugged me and told me to keep warm.

I know from other reviews, there are other things on the menu, but this is my daydream. She was sweet, friendly and accommodating.
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes