Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ASPD

You ever hear of "Stranger Danger" ? BTW... Got Any Candy?

Cool

LOL

Apparently, I offended someone (Angel and /or Deuce) because of questions I had under a thread for donations toward a new site.

And so....I am now banned. :blink:

Amazing the lack of honesty and integrity in some people.

Kelli Ann

There is something profoundly transcendental yet euphorically trashy in the very words a woman whispers into a mans ear when she says,
    "'I want you to fuck my face and tell me I'm beautiful.'"
    KKA™
    PM or Text Me To Book Your GUARANTEED Satisfying Adventure!

⚜️ KKA Inc.©️ All rights reserved.
    Hide Hack By vFCoders.

☎️ 🚨 📣NEW PHONE NUMBER ❕ ☎️ 🚨 📣
    🏹 . (83O) . 6|2 . 0535 . 🏹
    PerfectPersonalizedKompanion@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    well i think we've all found a site that we'll be welcome at
    I'm pretty sure it's deductable

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    If I was part of the ownership, as apposed to simply a moderator, I'd have probably booted you off the site, too. You were picking a fight with the owners. At least, that's how I'd see it if I were one of the owners.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I would have banned you for lack of tittie pics. Just saying.

Exclamation

GG: I really don't care about your opinion although it is your perogative to put it out there and that I do respect and will never deny of one.

I understand that Angel and Duece are trying to create a new site and are asking for "donations" to do so.

HOWEVER----> that being said, there are too many 'ifs' and unreliable information that is going unanswered.

I would hate for people to donate their hard earned cash to something that may never happen and what if they never see a site open up, what if the owners decide to pick and choose AGAIN as they are now and "forget" those who actually helped them. There is not enough explanation and they are BOTH refusing to answer the questions from those who are both interested and apprehensive about giving a donation toward a new site. I was asking questions and trying to get more information for myself and others. It was NOT a fight and I was in NO WAY attempting to pick a fight, it was quite the contrary. No one is doing their job over there at all! I have sent more than a dozen emails asking for assistance from how to post an ad under new rules to donating and all are unanswered. I have also heard this same issue from too many people. Also, there are people all over that board going crazy and being disrespecful including YOU! Your intolerable rudeness and assumptions ( and that is exactly what they are- assumptions) are not appreciated in any way whatsoever and I am tired of people trampling on others, including me, just because they choose to be honest and demand an honest answer especially when their own cash is at stake. I am still owed money from aspd. Where is it? Where are my ads? Why don't they answer? Where are the honest questions and when will the runaround stop? That was my intention in my post. And if they want to take it like a 12 year old middle schooler- all personal and cry in the corner and ban me because they are afraid of me for calling them on their mistakes then so be it. They just want everyone under their cloud and no eyebrows to be raised! That is the reason they did what they did to me! That is the ONLY reason.

I hardly get 1/4 of my biz from them and so they are no big loss believe me. I will NOT ever compromise my dignity for anyone ever especially NOT the likes of that riff raff over there that has taken over and destroyed COMPLETELY the intergrity and good intentions that Amber (God rest her beautiful soul!)lived for through that site. I have constantly, up until I was banned, been PM-ed and emailed from people I don't even know telling me they wish they could say what I have been saying but they are too afraid too or that I said it best. I am (right now) getting emails saying the same thing from providers and hobbyists that are leaving aspd. My Pms have been overflowing with this so do not "co-threaten" me that you would have banned me too or that you "think" I was picking a fight. There are too many inconsistencies with what is happening and too much inside information being leaked. (I have intercepted some through ppl emails to me) This is professionalism? Is it what people really want to salvage and waste money on? I don't wanna hear it. I am not so easily clouded nor am I in the least bit ignorant to how these things work and the misconceptions that are presented. Do not pretend that you know me or what my intentions were, sir, because you have seriously directed the issue in a most profoundly obtuse manner.

Kelli Ann Preston

There is something profoundly transcendental yet euphorically trashy in the very words a woman whispers into a mans ear when she says,
    KKA™

⚜️ KKA Inc.©️ All Rights Reserved.

Donate or don't.

I don't think they've made any secret about what they're doing. They're not sure they'll get enough money to get the site working. They don't know if they'll get participation after rebuilding the site to make it viable.

Lots of folks have asked if ASPD can't be saved, said they'd pitch in money, why are you closing it down, etc.

If you don't like the info they've given out, don't contribute.

As for banning you, I'm saying how *I* would feel if I owned the site. They've got to be on edge due to the attacks, including some nasty things such as threatening them in the real world.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

I totally agree, GG, about the threats in the real world that they may in fact face, but what sense does that make when a person that has so called threatened , their family, and posted information and pictures of them gets let back onto the site and recieves full reactivation of his account? I cannot re-register, no new registrations are allowed but a threatening person is being accepted back onto the site and all when it is closing? Isn't is all very fishy and convienent? Something MORE is happening and that is my concern because I do not want people to get "taken" if you will, and know what I mean. That is all. I had a great love and admiration and respect for aspd until some things there changed and not for the better. I value many friendships I made there and I would hate to see people get taken advantage of for not knowing ALL the details. You don't ask people for such a large amount of money and not expect some type of intell, info, etc. You just don't do that when you haven't earned it. And it does NOT take that much. Even charities have to give their information and a "break down" of where the money goes and some even offer a tax deduction. In this case, it is just hand it over and we will see what happens...kinda scary and chancy IMHO.

I was also willing to help the site, see it stay afloat, and even interested in the prospects of a new sister site but I don't think this is being done in the proper way and being obviously shady about things to those very people that are serious and ready to help and donate isn't a very good way to build the trust one expects.

Respectfully,
    Kelli Ann

KKA™

⚜️ KKA Inc.©️ All Rights Reserved.

Retired Companion
    KKAnne,

You did nothing wrong. You did everything just right in the opinion you put forth!!
    LikiNiki too! and yet she was given snide remarks by Deuce. His last one cuts the cake!
    It's a shame how the intelligent folks are not sulking that aspd is closing. Rather we're stepping up and asking question with
    the blinders OFF!! Those us who get it. Know something is NOT right. The puzzle is missing a lot of key pieces.

I'm stilling baffled as to how they NOW don't know HOW Amber died. NOR do they have proof of a death certificate.
    Any persons in the medical or legal professions are asking themselves the same question. (Something is not right)!!

Still baffled at how (after) they the owners posted a pic of Amber and posted their personal data on the site.
    Can accuse someone of turning their life upside down & causing Mel to lose his job.
    Yet then turn around a let that person who *supposedly* caused the problems in their life. (That *supposedly* caused them
    not to have any further dealing with aspd. And such closing it.) that they un-banned him and let him back on aspd.
    Someone talk logic to me on that one?????
    Has no one even considered that Mels boss was probably a hobbyist. Knew his family, Saw Ambers photos & her mom & sister
    constantly talking about her health issues & posting their personal mailing data so folks could GIVE THEM MONIES!!!!!!!

Like I said the puzzles don't fit. The story doesn't add up from the story we were given from day one.

It's all about greed. The naysayers can boo me & others all they want. They can kiss ass and empty their wallets to two unknown
    strangers they've never met. (One who's NOT provider friendly nor accepting of a woman's opinion) I know this because HE told me this in
    no uncertain terms. (One who's never dipped her foot in the hobby lifestyle. Knows nothing about it. Except there's MONEY involved!!)

Deuce nor Angelimnot, will not give the community any straight answers. NONE. However, they'll keep asking for your donation
    and give you the info on where to send it.

So those of you who are so gullible. Good luck to you. There are many of us still seeking answers that are missing from the puzzle.

Retired Companion
    GGuy?

You a Mod, right? If so why are you emailing providers and telling them to be careful because YOUR a mod???
    Are you now making threats to providers with who's opinion you don't agree with. Especially if they pertain to Deuce & Angels
    so called site??

Threats like that towards providers or anyone who's opinion you don't like. Is not welcomed nor appreciated.

If that's the stuff your going to pull as a Mod. Then I hope CK looks into it and removes you from the mod panel, ASAP!!!

Opinions are meant to be either agreed nor disagreed. But not for folks to be on the receiving end of an email from
    a member saying HE's a MOD so you better be careful! That's UNCALLED for!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wicked milf @ Jan 4 2010, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    GGuy?

You a Mod? If so why are you emailing providers and telling them to be careful because YOUR a mod???
    Are you now making threats to providers with who&#39;s opinion you don&#39;t agree with. Especially if they pertain to Deuce & Angels
    so called site??[/b]
    WHO did I e-mail? THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. I don&#39;t think I&#39;ve e-mailed anyone a warning. If someone is sending e-mails claiming to be me, this is a big problem.

Or do you mean the post above?

Sorry if you misunderstood. I was a mod at ASPD until a little over a year ago. I left under good terms (I think) with the rest of the staff. I just wasn&#39;t willing to spend the time any more.

If I was still a mod at ASPD (I&#39;m not), I would not have banned Kelli for her comments.

If I WERE the owner at ASPD. I would probably have banned her. In my opinion, the board owner has a larger degree of discretion than a mod.

If I were the owner, I would have told quite a number of people to tone down the venom level. I would have banned a number of people when they wouldn&#39;t. Maybe there would have been less drama at ASPD.

I AM a mod here. I would not ban Kelli for similar comments here, unless the staff as a group or the owner decides that it&#39;s the right thing to do.

If anyone here starts stirring up too much trouble, I&#39;ll discuss it with them and with staff. Nobody would get banned by me unless they repeatedly ignore the instructions of the staff. (With the exception of those who make serious violations like posting real names, threats, spyware, multiple handles, etc.)
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Please read my comments carefully.

I&#39;m not telling people they should donate to eraps.

If you want to, do so.
    If you want to contribute a little bit, do so.
    If you don&#39;t feel donating is a good idea, don&#39;t.
    If you&#39;re not happy with the assurances being given, don&#39;t donate.
    If they&#39;ve pissed you off, don&#39;t donate.

Don&#39;t get mad, get moving. Participate in home2, eccie, etc. Make them good sites for all of us to participate in.
    Don&#39;t dwell on the bad things at ASPD. Make home2 or other sites a better place.

Be Gneiss Gnow...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wicked milf @ Jan 4 2010, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yet then turn around a let that person who *supposedly* caused the problems in their life. (That *supposedly* caused them not to have any further dealing with aspd. And such closing it.) that they un-banned him and let him back on aspd.[/b]
    I&#39;m sorry, but who is the member who&#39;s been unbanned?
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Retired Companion
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GneissGuy @ Jan 4 2010, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Please read my comments carefully.

I&#39;m not telling people they should donate to eraps.

If you want to, do so.
    If you want to contribute a little bit, do so.
    If you don&#39;t feel donating is a good idea, don&#39;t.
    If you&#39;re not happy with the assurances being given, don&#39;t donate.
    If they&#39;ve pissed you off, don&#39;t donate.

Don&#39;t get mad, get moving. Participate in home2, eccie, etc. Make them good sites for all of us to participate in.
    Don&#39;t dwell on the bad things at ASPD. Make home2 or other sites a better place.[/b]

Why are you not reading what folks are writing? Get off the "don&#39;t donate if they pissed you off", box.
    READ what folks are expressing. It&#39;s goes far beyond what your even comprehending/saying.

There&#39;s FAR more to the do or don&#39;t donate. However, yourself & others are NOT seeing it.

Those that are. Are asking questions and putting forth opinions. And being IGNORED or SCOLDED!
    WHY? Because how dare anyone have an opinion or question that does NOT agree with them.

Heck, even some of the intelligent Attnys are asking questions & being ignored or get a dishonest, run around shity answer.
    :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wicked milf @ Jan 4 2010, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Why are you not reading what folks are writing? ...[/b]
    I take it you&#39;re in the "not donating" camp.

Once again, that sounds to me like a good reason for you to write ASPD/ERAPS off your list and move along.

There are plenty of boards out there that I don&#39;t like. Hobby or other subjects. I don&#39;t participate. I don&#39;t read them. They don&#39;t bother me unless they somehow drag my name into something.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    I&#39;m stilling baffled as to how they NOW don&#39;t know HOW Amber died. NOR do they have proof of a death certificate.
    Any persons in the medical or legal professions are asking themselves the same question. (Something is not right)!![/b]
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about that KKA....and a little off topic...

That puzzled me too.....just curious is that her birth mom or her "play" mom? As everyone knows, in this industry a lot of people say others are their "family" member but in reality they are not....I don&#39;t mean to hurt anyone&#39;s feelings if she is but if she isn&#39;t her legal mom things would make a lot more sense....

Sincerely,
    Velvet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast