Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ads that say "No AA" And this African American mans Experience as a New Hobbyist

Will work for Chocolate

Chocolate is delicious & vanilla, & butterscotch & mixed flavors

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Chocolate is delicious & vanilla, & butterscotch & mixed flavors
    Like. One of my most delicious experiences here has been the variety of races and ethnicities available. Black, brown, white, red, yellow, and all colors in between. I’ve loved them all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    Regardless of race i am picky about who I see...as long as you pass my screening and have a respectful attitude then were gonna be all good.
    That’s as it should be.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseykk View Post
    I used to see AA men and now only see the AA men that are regulars because I just had an AA male try and rob me and take back HIS donation. He left and staked outside of my hotel room waiting for me to leave, but honestly if an Aa guy shows up and seems respectful yet I didn’t know he was AA I’d still probably see him, a lot of girls I know who do this won’t see AA men because of just bad experiences or they always get haggled. Damn how many times did I say AA lol. Love my chocolate men tho ;)
    I don't blame you for being cautious in dealing with any disrespectful asshole no matter what their race is. Why should have haggle over your donations. If they don't like it then don't pay it. There is no circumstance where a woman should ever be disrespected. I am sure there are a lot of guys who would disagree with me on that. I was raise by a strong southern mother and she taught me that a woman she never be disrespected or made feel less than her worth.

I was making my post based on my experiences. It was just about being judged based on the behavior of others. I have the belief that, how you treat someone else isn't my business but how you treat me is. My interactions with someone isn't based on their interactions with someone else. I can only judge them based on how they are with me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Its simple. Even some girls in the hobby are racist. Maybe some are just ignorant and/or prejudice. Or maybe they just think they can get over on white men easier with low quality services. To me, if you're willing to take money and fuck random guys for a living, but a black man is your hard no.... You're racist lol.

And im not trying to hear, the bad experience BS. If a black man steals from a store, should that store ban all black men? Lets be real.... Lets a say a white man robs one of these NO AA girls today. He robs her at gun point and steals everything in her house.... Do you think she's going to have a No White Men policy on her ads tomorrow?... Hell no! lol

Those girls use the "bad experience" as an excuse. But its fine. They dont have to like black men. I rather spend my money on the more educated providers who dont think less of other races. I rather her be real and upfront than to hide it; I go see her and she's not even into it, or thinks I'm gonna rob her the whole time because she's ignorant. Its her loss not mine. Less money for that girl and a less of a orgasm is the way I see it.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Anyone who says "No AA" is a racist. Period. I'm sure plenty of stores pre-desegregation used the "this one time a black man robbed me" excuse as well. If we deregulated these stores just like this industry, plenty would go back to doing the same thing. Especially in the South. Just own it. You're a racist. It's just the definition of the word.
    Last edited by Vibes; 06-29-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    To answer the question, I do not associate AA with thugs, pimps or degenerates. To be quite honest, the only people I truly associate those words with, are politicians.

Xo

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The fact that a girl that does this for living can still think they are better than ANYONE black or not, trips me out.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Sorry this happens to you, deesmooth. I think a lot of racism happens subconsciously, because we are all kind of hard-wired for pattern matching. Problem is that we suck at it.

I imagine a lot of the no-AA gals think that they're just being cautious, but if that leads to a false sense of security, then it may be counterproductive. Seems like screening would take care of any concerns, but I have no idea what screening is really like for the gals. Maybe it is an imperfect process precisely because of unconscious biases.

You come off as very open-minded about the gals' reasons, though. I like to see acceptance of all ethnicities, but I don't screen out all no-AA gals, like some have mentioned, because I don't know their rationale. Everybody has their preferences when they think about getting down and personal with someone. It does come off kind of negative, though, and so maybe I have an unconscious bias against the no-AA gals.

Some gals won't see anyone above or below a certain age. One gal even posted no moustaches, no exception! I know that's not the same thing, though, and I hope you find like-minded people in the community that you can have some satisfying adult fun with.
    Last edited by MarkWatney; 06-29-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Honestly that's why I only see ladies that have AA friendly or Melanin friendly, on their page or in their ads. So I know I want be turned down because of my skin color, sad but that's the nature of the hobby.

Accept AA Accepted here!

I LOVE catering to the AA man! You will always be accepted here and treated as the kings you are!!!! I love you all! xoxo

Verified Companion Companion GenesisNicole's Avatar
    Tis true. Racism is still alive and well, even in our little world of the hobby.

I, also, see it in ISOs where it is clearly made known that an AA lady need not reply.

It used to bother me, long ago. But I don't waste my time trying to make sense of it any longer.

Suppose it boils down to preference. *Shrug*
    Perhaps even due to a previous bad experience. *Another shrug*

All I can do is present myself in my true form, (which if I may so say, has always been unique). And, also provide the best experience for anyone whom visits with me.

Same as for the gentlemen. Just be you, and contact ladies that have no preformed judgements based upon the color of your skin.

I can only hope we, as people, will get passed such judgement. But wouldn't put any money on that stock, at least anytime soon. ;)

*curtsy*
    *curtsy*
    P411~ https://preferred411.com/P20791
    Screening is required. No exceptions.
    $300/hr.; $400/90 mins.; $500/2 hrs; $600/3hrs; $800/4hrs; $1000/5 hrs; $2000/12hrs; $3000/24hrs

Verified Hobbyist BCD Billy_Jones's Avatar
    I thought No AA was anal related when I first started. A no AA provider was my second encounter and when she opened the door she freaked out. I was so confused and I sure wouldn't want to go through that again.

That's one of the reasons why I don't like to branch out to new providers often and I have to say I'm AA in my first message. I was turned away from a black woman once, which blows my mind.

It does suck reading an AD and you scroll down to that signature section and see the dreaded NO AA policy. It hurts your soul every-time.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I don't care about a person's race but I do believe a lady has a right to see who she chooses. She shouldn't be judged because of it either.

Having a preferences does not make someone a racist. Just as as a client has a right to only see spinners and not a bbw, see a milf and not an 18 year old. To see an Asian lady and not a Hispanic lady. See ladies who only swallow and not spit, see a 6ft lady and not a petite 4'11" lady, see a lady who does anal and not. These are all preferences yet they are not judged like the other. These are not seen the same and are just typically listed as a personal taste. Nope sorry these are preferences. If you will only see a lady that is a certain age, an ethnicity, a certain weight or body type, offers a certain service and so on it is the same. You are no different that a lady who chooses to see a certain guy based on certain criteria.

Just because there is money envolved it does not mean someone else's preferences become better than the other. I don't judge clients who prefer a lady that is different than I am so why should a lady that prefers a certain type be any different. You are no better than a lady doing the same. Sorry but thats the the same kinda shit. Unless you as a client have no restrictions and will see anyone no matter age, color, body type.. weight, service level etc then you should not be telling a lady who she should and should not see. Just like she is not jumping your ass for having certain preferences of your own.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 06-29-2019 at 10:27 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Boris69bb's Avatar
    I always start my introductions to any lovely new Provider with an "I hope you like chocolate" icebreaker. Of course there are those that don't get the joke and I actually have to break it down, and then there are the lovely ones that get my humor and it makes for such a great experience.

I've shown up to a provider's incall clean cut in thousand dollar suits and still have had the door closed in my face. I guess it doesn't help that I'm 6'3" and 240lbs, pretty intimidating. ...lol

Verified Companion Companion Brooke_Bell's Avatar
    This Big Booty Vixen absolutely LOVES Black Kings<3 That will never be something to worry about here;)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast