Total Paid: $$ before 7PM price
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?
Was the Description you were given accurate? yes
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder Length Blonde
Race: White
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider`s Body: Pretty face with great smile, petite 5 1", a couple piercings and tats, curvy body, tan, shaven
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Very sweet and ready
Comments: Scheduling with Michelle is straightforward. She doesnt use e-mail or text messaging so just give her a call. Her number is a Dallas number but she is now permanently in Houston. She answers her own phone so you get to directly talk to her. References are not required. She uses a three-call procedure. When you get in the area you call and she directs you to a nearby parking lot. When there you call her back, then I assume she takes a look and calls back with the exact address. Parking is not a problem and the area is good. When she opens the door she asks for three forms of ID, a drivers license, a credit card, and a business card. I suggested using references but she prefers to use her own judgment. Some reviewers reported an equipment check procedure but she did not require it of me.
We take our clothes off and get on the bed. She starts by running her hands all over my body and kissing my chest. A little LFK followed by DFK. Then she moves down and starts a BBBJ. It is slow and wet and on the gentle side. She grabs a raincoat and she gets on top for some CG. She has obviously done some vagina muscle exercises based on the good control she has there. Ive been dying to taste her I start a little DATY action. Sweet, tasty, and really wet. Mm boy! Now it is time for K9 and flip her over and start pounding. I cant keep it up and explode. She cleans me up then we go back to more DFK and wind up laying there talking.
Would you recommend this Provider to others? yes