Hair Color and Length: Short Blonde
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
    Provider`s Body: Very pretty, about 5'2", 125#, green eyes,
    beautiful natural 34C's
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Excited to see you
    Comments: Ive seen Aidan several times and she is a real doll. This day she was running late and I reached her nice incall in the Heights before she did. In a few minutes she pulled up and was very apologetic. We went in and immediately started exchanging deep, very sweet kisses. Normally I would shower first, but the water heater wasnt working so we skipped that and went straight to the bedroom.

We continued exchanging kisses with each one being a little more passionate. We undressed each other and she sat on the edge of the bed gently fondling my balls and cock. Then she started a slow incredible BBBJ. Her technique is perfect. A slow wet rhythmic motion with her hands caressing my balls. It did not take long for bell number one. She cleaned me up and it was my turn.

I gently pushed her down onto the bed and went straight to the Y for a little dining. Soon she was moaning and writhing then yelling and bucking. After she settled down we laid beside each other holding each other and exchanging tender kisses. I love DATY so I went back down. This time in addition to playing with the clit, I inserted two fingers and massaged her G spot. That really sent her over the top and we were ready to get serious.

The cover went on and she hopped on board cowgirl style. I think she really likes that position. Her motion is unbelievable. Several times she slowed down so I could regain my composure, then she would pick the pace back up. One more cleanup and it was time for more cuddling.

Aidan is simply one of Houstons very finest. Count yourself among the fortunate few if you get to meet her. She will always be one of my ATFs.
    Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

nice report. thanks!

sounds like you had a great time. $$$ is a bit expensive for me