Total Paid: $$$$$$$.95
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde and shoulder length
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Expect her scent to linger with you
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Where did you hear about this provider? Eros
    Provider`s Body: Model figure: total perfection of 36D-24-36. Stunning legs that goes for miles. Prettiest face that I have seen in my life with bedroom blue eyes and sweet sensual lips. No body piercings except in the ears. A couple of non-noticeable tattoos with a more distinct one on her back.
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? My long lost soul-mate.
    Comments: I had a couple of days to spend in DC before my arrival & my b-day so I took a nap and started dreaming about Eros. So I checked out Eros and Kristen's stunning ad really caught my eyes stating that she was a visiting VIP. So I surfed through the links and to her personal website which was impressive. After perusing the site, something in me felt compelled to contact her. I filled out the booking form and clicked on submit. I just crossed my fingers and hope for the best because Kristen is very selective in whom she meets according to her site. A couple of days later, I was in...she emailed me back telling me that I will be contacted by her assistant to complete the appointment. Nikki, the assistant, was very helpful and highly professional on the phone. As soon as I got off the plane, Nikki was the 1st person to contact me in checking that I've arrived safely. After I've checked in, I shaved and showered as well as mouth rinsed to prepare for the meeting. When I was ready, Nikki called me promptly to notify me of a slight delay in the meeting because Kristen was delayed returning to her incall hotel due to the weather. I said that it was no problem because I had nothing else to do. A two call system was used as I was directed towards Kristen's incall location. The area was safe and clean in a quiet neighborhood. I felt safe waiting for a few minutes before notified of her room number. I went up with eager anticipation. Kristen looked stunning when she opened the door wearing a dark body-hugging evening dress. Kristen greeted me with a light hug and a DFK. It was only brief, as Kristen wanted to take of business 1st like screening but also giving me a preview of what's to come. Kristen was highly intelligent as she made me feel comfortable and at ease with her intellectual conversation. Her room was set-up in a dark & romantic manner with some soft jazz music in the background. To me that was cool. After a few minutes of talking, Kristen moved towards me and started to make out like some passionate long-lost lovers. I carried her towards the bed and laid her down gently. Then the fun begun, we continued to make out while undressing each other slowly and unison. I requested to leave the stockings and suspenders on her as it was one of my fetishes. Kristen was very accommodating and also told me that she was getting goosebumps all over and she wanted me to feel them because its the first time that it ever happened to her. I just got turned on by it and the party commenced with doing all the activities that was aforementioned. To me, Kristen is the ultimate GFE ever due to her erotically charged sensuous sessions. She was very enthusiastic and wanted more rounds with me. That was after we rested and cuddled together as we were enjoying the afterglow. I was also refreshed as I wanted to continue with another round. As time went past midnight, I told her that it was my b-day. Kristen wanted to sing me a b-day song but I opted to continue with more rounds. Kristen called Nikki to confirm the extension but it was not to be because of Kristen's prior engagement early in the morning. She reluctantly had to stop but thanked me for her goosebumps and making her climaxed a million times (her quote). I must confess, that I lost count too. I also thanked Kristen for an amazing, magical night and preb-day party. We hugged again and Kristen planted me another passionate DFK for our goodbyes. She ordered me to check her schedules regularly as she wanted a repeat. I totally agreed with her. She sent me an email the next day stating that I was incredible. I replied saying ditto. Treat her well and right gentlemen...she's one GFE in a lifetime. Then I woke up from my dream with big grins on my face.
    Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes
    "Disclaimer: Any aforementioned comments are fictionalized reiteration of a make-believe dream sequence."

Happy hobbying...
    O_o

Retired Site "Guide"
    thetherapist,
    Thank you for your contribution. It is experiences like these that build fond memories.

gfe

BCD member

Talking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gfejunkie @ Jan 3 2010, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    thetherapist,
    Thank you for your contribution. It is experiences like these that build fond memories.

gfe[/b]
    Thanks GFE! She&#39;s very very special! I&#39;m glad I was able to transfer the archived review before aspd closes. Also, WashingtonDC-Baltimore forum has no Locker Room or I would have place the BCD comments in there.

B)
    "Disclaimer: Any aforementioned comments are fictionalized reiteration of a make-believe dream sequence."

Happy hobbying...
    O_o

Retired Site "Guide"
    Your wish is the staff&#39;s command. DC now has a Locker Room. Thank you, Admins.

gfe

BCD member
    Thank you GFE and Admins! Any future review comments I will place in the Locker Room. :D

Happy hobbying...
    O_o