Review: Salma- A plan B that worked out well

Date: Nov 20th
Provider:Salma
Phone or Pager: She will provide at the right time
Email Address:salmasexysalma@gmail.com
URL / Website:http://www.preferred411.com/austin/salma
City: Austin
State: Texas
Area / Address: South of Parmer and a bit west of I35 at a shared incall location
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CFS-miss, shower, More LFK, DFK, BBBJ-DT, CFS-miss + CG + ACG, COT, Shower
Session Length Scheduled: 1 hour
Fee: $$.6
Total Paid: $$.6
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?
Was the Description you were given accurate? yes
Hair Color and Length: Long brown and wavy
Race: Hispanic
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD and P411
Provider`s Body:Salma is an attractive woman with a body that matches the P411 pictures, natural c cup, tall and lean, see comments
What was the Provider's Attitude like? She came to fuck
Comments: This is a rewrite of a review I wrote last Friday night so if the original every shows up there may be two out there on the same session. Before I start the actual review I will comment that I worked the same Plan A every day last week and then on Thursday night set up a Plan B by accident, when Plan A failed for the 5th day running I moved to plan B and scored a good session.

TCB- This was a bit weird in that I sent Salma a mote in early October and never heard back but I noticed that she was checking my P411 every week. Thursday night I sent her a note and asked why, Friday morning I had a note back with the following. Been busy, would like to see you, free today and tomorrow, here is my phone number, my incall is at XXX. When my Plan A fell though I called and she answered her phone and we agreed on a mid afternoon time. She sent me directions and arrival info by email and we were set.

I arrived at the incall as scheduled, entered and called as scheduled and got no answer. A bit later a call back and a request to be patient for a few minutes. A second call 5-10 minutes later with the Apt number and I was off. I should note that the incall is in a safe not to worry area.
BCD:
I found the apt, knocked and entered and was met by the body in the P411 pictures but I must note that Salma has a belly role that is hidden in the P411 pictures. She was wearing some sort of a night gown that showed a nice body and I noticed the belly roll right away, it was the last time I noticed it though. After I dropped my donation in an obvious space we moved to the bedroom. I asked about the lack of response and weekly P411 checks and she said she shared the incall with a couple of providers I've seen and have P411 OK's from and that since I'd seen them she did not see a reason to screen me. I don't have a clue as to how that answer's the question but did not press for more. We were standing so I kissed her lightly, then deeply. After a bit of make out I gently urged her to her knees while unwrapping her. She unwrapped me and piled my clothes in a heap and went down on her knees for a decent no hands blow job. Being the hedonistic bastard I am I let her suck me until I thought -stop or come and I stopped her, asked for a cover which she applied and then I mounted her missionary. She pulled her legs back over my shoulders and I began to fuck away. This lasted a while and she met every down thrust with an up thrust. Pop one occurred here. A clean up ensured, a rest period followed and the conversation led to a discussion of what I liked about XXX who Salma shares the incall with. I responded that she loves to DT and face fuck and Salma responded with some kisses, and then a DT-BBBJ, all the way to my balls. Up and down, up and down, up and down this woman went until I asked for a cover and CG. CG was nice but ACG was nicer. Just before popping I tried to get her to let me CIM but she said, "I don't do that" so I requested COT which is where we finished.

My take away, attractive and willing to please.
Would you recommend this Provider to others? yes

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged