Email Address: angelina.adams@rocketmail.com
URL / Website: www.clubangelinaadams.com
http://www.preferred411.com/sanantonio/angelinaadams
City: Austin
State: Texas
Area / Address: South of the River
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: FBE: DFK, BBBJ, Teabagging, HJ, Russian, Italian, breast worship, cock worship, MPCFS (K9, CG, mish, all with variations), toys (one Screaming O brand vibrating cock ring), FIV/O, hairpulling, spanking, nasty talk, facial. A bowl of strawberries (her contribution), a bowl of Rainier cherries (my contribution). Laughter and cuddling and pleasant conversation.
Session Length Scheduled: One hour
Fee: $200 introductory special, now $300
Total Paid: $BU
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? yes
Hair Color and Length: Dark, thick, past her shoulders
Race: Latina: Irish, Mexican and Columbian gumbo
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider`s Body: From her website: "I am tight, yet a curvy girl." Her stats: 5'6", augmented 36Ds with small dark aureoles and eraser nipples, a 25 inch waist with a flat belly, and a bodacious J-Lo booty. A pretty face, Latina features, big dark eyes, high cheekbones, pouty lips, perfect teeth. The whole package shouts, "Sexy, luscious, juicy, sensuous." The whole package shouts, "Fuck me."
What was the Provider's Attitude like? As we kissed in the entryway, I nibbled her lower lip and said to her, "You have beautiful, kissable lips." She whispered in my ear, "Think of those lips wrapped around your cock," and grinned at me lasciviously. Then she shoved her tongue back down my throat.
Comments:

(This is a rewrite of my notes for a review that appeared on aspd, with some updated material. I am posting it as a way of helping build the data base here. For many, it appears that Home 2 will replace aspd as a hobby board. MR)

She was behind the door, opening it at my knock, and I faced a lovely young woman wearing a black bustier and spike heels. In those heels, she's a bit taller than I am (that's more about my height than hers…). The heels were black leather, and she kept them on then whole time I was there. A very erotic touch. In the living room we chatted and kissed and I got that bustier off in no time and in no time she was on her knees sucking my cock and swallowing my balls. I am as hard as what ... Chinese calculus? A left turn on Congress Avenue at rush hour? Very hard. Angelina: "I love your cock, baby. I can't wait for you to fuck me with it." I doubt if five minutes had elapsed.

In the bedroom now. Doggy is how I want to enter her first. I want that delicious J-Lo ass of hers high up in the air. Angelina is up on her knees and forearms, looking back at me, urging me. "Fuck me now. Give me that cock. All of it." I slip it in and she moans. Now I start to fuck her, hard. Whack! across one cheek. Whack! Whack! "I've been a bad bitch, Monk, spank me more." More Whacks! until those round cheeks are rosy pink. I've got a couple handfuls of her hair, she’s got a couple fistfuls of the sheets. She is wiggling and bucking and twisting back against me. I grab her wrists and pin her hands together in the middle of her back. And then we fuck some more. "I can feel your balls slapping on my clit. I am so hot. Fuck me harder. Fuck your *****, baby. Spank me. Fuck me."

We slow the tempo. Angelina, astride me, fucks me easily for while. I pull her to me and we kiss and nibble each others tongues. I tell her how beautiful she is. She tells me how much she likes my eyes. This is a nice little break in our frenzied play.

Now mish, with a extra treat. I unwrap the "Screaming O" vibrating cock ring, slip it on, and flick the little switch. Buzzzzzz. Angelina watches wide-eyed. Her eyes get still wider as I slip into her ****, vibrating away. "Oh baby, baby, that’s so great, is it good for you, too?" I bury my cock as deeply as I can, and then push even harder, pressing the little vibrating nub against her clit. I pin her wrists to the bed over her head. "Move your ass, Angelina, fuck me, Angelina." She starts rocking and rolling. We're kissing deeply, her tongue is probing my throat; I nuzzle her neck. She's humping back against me, her legs are twitching, she's grinding her mons into my groin. "I can feel my fingers getting all tingly. God, I cumming. That's so great, Monk. I'm cumming. Are you gonna cum, baby?"

"I'd like to cum in your mouth, Angelina. Is that okay?" "Not really. But you can cum on my face. You can cum on my lips." I kneel alongside her, slip off the cock ring and the cover, and push into her mouth. I take the still-buzzing ring and hold the nub against her clit. Angelina gasps as I do. "I love that thing, baby, that's so wild on my ****." I’m pumping her mouth, she's jacking me off, lapping at me with her tongue, the pace is building quickly. "Oh fuck, I can feel my fingers getting all tingly again. Oh fuck! Fuck. Fuck. I’m cumming again. Fuck!" I'm playing with her nipples, caressing her breasts, we're both jacking me off. "Right now, Angelina, now!" She licks my head with her tongue as I start to shoot spurt after spurt on her face, on her lips, on her tongue. My load is massive today. There are little gobs of pearl jam everywhere.

Angelina wets a washcloth and cleans us both up. "Was that good, baby?" "It was wonderful, Angelina," as I help her get a couple gobs of batter out of her hair. We hold each other, caressing gently as our breathing slows.

Back in the living room, we enjoyed cherries and strawberries, white wine and mineral water, and bright conversation. It was delight to spend time with this beautiful young woman. Angelina is very poised, very bright, very comfortable, and very confident. And at the time, very naked. She projected freshness and energy and enthusiasm.

Endnotes. I’ve seen Angelina several times since, and as we grew more comfortable with each other, our play drifted toward the edge.

Angelina takes knocks sometimes for less-than-sterling TCB. She admits to being overwhelmed by the volume of mail and messages she receives and has encouraged persistence. It can be frustrating, but it’s worth the effort. She also takes knocks for her enthusiastic self-promotion. That a non-issue for me. It’s all promotion, both by ladies and gents (“150 reviews lost in the great crash…”).

Her rates have increased since I first wrote this, but watch her website – she offers more specials and discounts than a furniture store having its annual going-out-of business sale.

I like Angelina. She’s an Austin Adorable.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes