Thread: Bridgette Houston - Hot Gal on Cold Night

Verified Hobbyist BCD SASpurfan's Avatar
    I posted this review recently on another board, but since I want to contribute to Home2 becoming more useful to the hobby, I am posting it here as well. I hope you don't mind.

SAS

Review: Bridgette Houston – Hot Gal for Cold Night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review: Bridgette Houston – Hot Gal for Cold Night

Date: Dec 9th

Provider: BridgetteHouston

Phone or Pager: 682-554-9792

Email Address:bridgettehouston56@yahoo.com

URL / Website:www.preferred411.com/dallas/brigettehouston

City: Dallas

State: Texas

Area / Address: My hotel near DFW airport

Appointment Type: Outcall

Provider Category: Independent

Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CG, Mish, K9, Snuggling

Session Length Scheduled: 1 hr

Fee: $$

Total Paid: $$+

Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?

Was the Description you were given accurate? yes

Hair Color and Length: Dirty blonde locks to shoulders

Race: White

Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural

Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way

Where did you hear about this provider? Met at recent social event

Provider`s Body: Great sexy, tanned body, soft skin, 5'5", 34B-26-36, attractive face, great smile, clean shaved kitty

What was the Provider's Attitude like? I like you, let’s have some fun

Comments: Bridgette recently moved from Houston to Dallas, and that is a good thing for the locals here. I attended a recent social event and was fortunate to cross paths with Bridgette while there. She was “dressed to kill” in a short black dress, pearl necklace, and 4 inch heels showing off the best legs I have seen in some time. We talked for a bit and found that we were interested in getting to know each other better. As the party closed, she said she needed a ride home, so we left together. She was hungry, so we stopped for a late night “breakfast” at a local establishment while we continued to talk about things in common. I offered to take her straight home or we could hit my hotel on the way for a bit of play. She was up to playing, saying it had been a while for her and she was “needy”.
    When we arrived at my hotel and entered my room, she turned and with a twinkle in her eyes gave me a big kiss indicating that there was much enjoyment to come. However, as she warmed up from the cold weather outside, and with a full tummy, she grew sleepy. I told her to go to sleep if she wanted to and I would take her home in the morning. She stripped and got under the covers and beckoned me to join her to snuggle. Couldn’t turn that down, so off with my clothes and into the sack – damn she felt good. It wasn’t long before she was off to dreamland, and I thought to myself how lucky I was to know that I would be “waking up” next to her in the morning.
    After a great night’s sleep for us both, we woke – after a quick cup of coffee, she took a quick bath while I cleaned myself up a bit as well. Both of us knew where we were headed – ain’t morning sex wonderful!
    Back in the sack, snuggling, me feeling the warmth of her naked body next to mine and her feeling my growing wood below. More kissing (and she does kiss very well) progressed to some shared teasing of each other’s nipples and neatherlands. I gradually moved down to dine at the Y and she responded with pelvic thrusts, gyrations, and guttural moans of pleasure. It was not long before she was pulling the sheets off the bed as her whole body shook indicating that the O had come (clearly no acting here). She tasted great and I continued soft flicks of my tongue against her engorged clit – and each time her body quivered in response. I gradually made my way back up to resume some very hot DFK, then she rolled me over and moved down to give some attention to the guy below and his buddies. What a great BBBJ with just the right amount of teasing, spitting, sucking, kissing, etc. – one of the best I’ve had lately. Being that I did not want to risk being a one-shot wonder, I pulled her up and as she continued the handjob on my buddy, I reached for a cover. She quickly applied the condom and mounted me for a ride in CG – starting slow and easy, and progressing to rampant pounding in a few minutes. At some point in time, I rolled her over to give some “legs on my shoulders” mish – which she enjoyed as she reached yet another O. I was not done yet, so I stood by the bed, she stuck her ass in the air, and I finished in K9 with us sharing O’s at nearly the same time. Damn, she knows what she is doing and enjoys making sure that you are having fun, too.

Afterwards, we stayed in bed to catch our breath for a while, talking about the upcoming events of the day. Then it was time to clean up, get dressed, and take her home. What an evening – a truly lucky day for me.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? yes

Thanks for the info. I think I missed this one.
    Life is temporary, so try to give a fuck.