Date: 12/11/09
Provider: Stacy Monroe
Phone or Pager: 512/803-3999
Email Address:stacyis4you@gmail.com
URL / Website:http://wwwww.preferred411.com/austin/stacymonroe
City: austin
State: Texas
Area / Address: NE semi-hood Manor/51st.
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: DFK, DATY, DATO, DIGITS, TUMA, RIMMING, GREEK, BBBJ, COF(CIM available)
MPCFS, great full service menu.
Session Length Scheduled: Hour, went over
Fee: 250
Total Paid: P411, 230
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: short cropped streaky blond hair
Race: white
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: I know she smokes but you could never tell it
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD friend
Provider`s Body: 5'6", 125#, 34B w/great nips, very striking facial features,
some mommy tummy and butt, some ink. Very well put together for a MILF.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? This should be fun!!
Comments: Stacy was reccommended by another monger friend and I was not disappointed! She has striking facial features. She does have some Mommy areas but don't let that stop you if are looking for a great fuck!!!
Her incall is in the hood on east side, but not on a bad street. No prob for me. She was willing to get a room if I was not OK with location. Her place was clean a little messy, but not bad.
I had asked for her were a black dress and heels and she looked stunning on my arrival.
She wisked me of to the shower adn was waiting by the bed when I was done.
We began with some DFK. I then turned her back to me and began kissing her ears and neck to delighted moans as I explorered her body over her dress.
I then began to undress her one piece at a time. As I got her down to the basics I began rubbing her clit through her panties to more moans.
I then turned her around and she said she need my cock in her mouth, well who am I to complain!!!
She began a very goon BBBJ pushed me back on the bed and tried to take it all! She got my cock about 2/3 swallowed, which is great on me.
By now I her completly bare and was putting digits in her pussy and ass to very responsive moans.
I then jumped down for some tasty DATY, taint and DATO. She went over the EDGE!!!
Stacy said you need to fuck me NOW! So on come the cover. We started in cowgirl and moved to MISH the to DOGGIE. Stacy had another O.
While we were in doggie I was putting digits in that ass to loosen it up. I pulled out of her pussy and asked if she was ready for a big cock ass fucking? YES,YES.
I did start slowly working my way in with her guidance, stopped for a minute to let her relax then just pounded that ass. She went wild and had 1 or 2 Os!!!!
Well we rested for a while and I the stood up and put my balls and ass in her face, she went right to work rimming, TUMA and lots of ball worship.
We fucked some more as I told her I never come covered so she said well can I suck you till you cum on my face? We sure!!!
That's how we finished, with me standing over her face fucking her till I pulled out and squirted all over her face.
As I stated Stacy is not the best body, but she is certainly on of the best first time sessions I have ever had. I will definitly see her again.
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes