Thread: Genesis Nicole, the sexy, sassy Ms. Claus!

Date: 3rd week of Dec '09
    Provider: Genesis Nicole
    Phone or Pager: will provide
    Email Address: PM her here
    URL / Website: http://genesisnicole.webs.com/
    http://www.preferred411.com/austin/genesisnicole
    City: Austin
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: North Central Austin
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: dfk, dancing, bbbj, daty, toys, cowgirl, breast worship
    Session Length Scheduled: hour
    Fee: $$
    Total Paid: between us
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Medium Length Black
    Race: mixed
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
    Where did you hear about this provider? aspd, p411, previous visit
    Provider`s Body: For those that know her or have seen her in person, you know her pics honestly don't convey her physical presence. uzzing sexiness is a pretty good term, but she is one of a handful of providers I have had the pleasure of meeting that can enter a room and easily draw attention to her just by walking in. She stand about 5'8" tall, 34DD-28-42 (Enhanced), soft bare skin all over, some tatoo's that (if they distract you, you might be gay..lol) don't distract me, and piercings in ears and tounge.
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? as friendly as ever!
    Comments: I had seen Genesis not long after she came on the scene here in Austin. That was one heck of a ride and I would have started seeing her regularly if personal issues I was facing had not forced me to go "walkabout" for several months not long after I saw her. By the time I was ready to rejoin the hobby world she had already become the huge hit I knew she would and figured her dance card was too full for my messed up schedule. Well, seeing her face-to-face at the last social forced that to be a moot point. She was every bit as hot and sexy as I remember and I knew I had to make time to see her.
    We had been exchanging some emails and teasing/flirting as I tried to get my schedule to line up with hers. I had wanted to go for a couple of hours, but things were not working out for me so I found where I could fit in an hour and took it. She told me that turned her on. Bonus for me!
    I had her dress up in this sexy "Ms. Claus" outfit I had seen her wearing in a picture, but made sure that I requested the "no panties" option. LOL...she was eager to oblige and I was not disappointed when I arrived at her incall.
    I had really wanted to be in better shape to just tear it up with her, but so much has been on my mind lately that I just was not able to live up to what I wanted. I was not a slouch, but only managed one bell.
    Now, Geneiss got off at least twice and I know had one major one for sure because she was almost curled up with aftershocks for several minutes after her last one.
    So I was NOT disappointed at all with that! I really enjoy watching her play and get off. Just something I find entrancing with her.
    Anyway, Genesis has a number of stellar reviews that range from GFE to better than PSE in some cases. But don't see her if you are not prepared for the experience. She is not for the weak of heart, mind and body. This woman will give you one hell of an experience and leave you wanting more.
    Definitely one of the best providers we have and we are lucky she has no plans on leaving or we would probably loose her to some deep pocket sugar daddy and never see her again!
    Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes, duh!
    "if I could start again
    a million miles away
    I would keep myself
    I would find a way"

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    Quote,"Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes, duh!" Yeah, talk about your no-brainer! Genesis is VERY SEXY and VERY ADVENTUROUS! I have fond memories of her!

Nice review Mr. D, may have to wait until 2010, but I needs me some o dat too!