Total Paid: $
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Medium Length Brunette
Race: mixed
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? aspd, p411, previous visit
Provider`s Body: 5'4" tall, 36DD-28-38, maybe 130#, curvy, one or two tat's don't distract, really cute bumm (each cheek is just right, a nice handful to squeeze, spank, etc) and boobies!!
What was the Provider's Attitude like? as friendly as ever!
Comments: I have seen Britney a few times GFE and she had mentioned on a previous visit and then in a recent ad that she was also offering fbsm. I figured I would give it a try and see if she could give a good rub down and just what else would be on her fbsm menu.
Of course there is my mischevious side wondering just how much I could get away with since I had seen her GFE. I would be lieing if I tried to say any different.
Anyway, her TCB skills are very good and we got a time set up with ease. Thought I was gonna be late due to some screwy traffic, but was there with time to spare.
She greeted me with a smile, kiss and hug then led me back to show off her professional massage table. The incall was a little cold, but nothing I could not handle as I got undressed and onto the table.
Now, I had been dealing with some stupid work issues before getting there so I was looking forward to a relaxing rubdown/massage. Much to my pleasure that is what I got.
Britney is fun and easy to chat with and has stronger hands then her sweet personality might lead you to believe!
The girl got to work and nailed just about every single stress point I had in my back. If there were others I don't know where they were and while I did let my fingers do a little exploring I did not make a point of it 'cause she was nailing those stress points so well.
She said it was time to roll over and I could really feel how good a job she was doing when it was hard to get on my back. I was more relaxed than I realized.
Britney then got my head up and gave a really good scalp/head massage. My chiropractor is the only person that I know who can do this better than Britney, but she is really close! Now, even more relaxed she works my hands, arms, lower legs and then moves in on my upper thighs.
I was not too far gone to not want her topless, which she happily obliged. Her boobies are just too nice to not want to play with them. Mmmm...oh and I was rubbing and squeezing her bumm too! She just has one of those great asses for that!
Sorry I am lacking on details up to the "happy ending", but I was really too relaxed and I am surprised I was able to have one. But that would be a testament to Brintey's skills.
Overall, she provides a really good fbsm session. She might not be in the league of Dagny, but she is WAY better than Aspasia. And I have seen both providers so I can speak from experience!
So if you are looking for a nice rubdown/massage from a really sweet gal, Britney is your gal. Not to mention her rates for fbsm are not bad either.
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes