I happen to have very strong hands-but still a soft touch-, so if you have knots and tension, they'll certainly be gone when you leave, among other things... Race or disability is open, I'm not picky, love to give all my attention to a Man who likes to be spoiled and pampered.... Full Service GFE

I am 5'9,voluptuous curvy beauty, dark long hair, brown seductive eyes, 38C, hourglass shape. Bottom-heavy, smaller waist with bigger hips thighs and butt. I'm a mixture or Asian, Black and Latina. No tattoos or piercings, smooth skin, and a chill disposition. Any RACE welcome, most importantly you should be clean, nice, respectful, able to travel, and ready to relax and be pampered.

Thanks, and please only contact from an unblocked number AFTER YOU'VE READ this entire ad, and if you'd like to see me. :) NO BOYFRIEND, NO DRAMA, NO KIDS, NO PROBLEMS, NO EMAILS, OR TEXTS PLEASE! Kudos for being polite when you call!

Available in call San Antonio, and in Austin and cities in between on I35, Laredo, Killeen, and up to Kerrville for out calls

Thank you!
Jada 210 430 7391\ princess.power99@yahoo.com
Christmas Specials......
*150* for 1 hour...
*100* for 45 min...
*85* for 30 min...
*50* for 15 min... in call only...
*200* out calls......
military special *90* for 1 hour w/m/o in call