Phone or Pager: 512-796-3696
    Email Address: heather@wickedheather.com, P411
    URL / Website: http://www.wickedheather.com/
    City: Austin
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: South Austin
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: Multi-orgasmic PSE/FBE: DFK, BBBJ, Frottage, MPCFS (Mish, Cowgirl and Froggy (both forward and reverse), an interlude of standing doggy against her glass front door; 69, spanking, hairpulling, “Salad Shooter” (carrot, zucchini, and cucumber stir-fry), toys (a wicked 14-inch flexible dildo), clamdigger, FUHA, TUMA, Greek, CIM. Girl-next-door? Nah. Trashy, nasty sex? Yep.
    Session Length Scheduled: One hour
    Fee: $200 VIP repeat offender special
    Total Paid: $BU
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Dark red, thick and wavy, past her shoulders
    Race: White
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: could not tell
    Provider`s Body: A tight and toned body, just a touch of cushion to soften the edges.
    5-2, 115, size 4, 34C-25-35. Enhanced breasts, responsive nipples. A shaved kitty, round, firm arse. Heather would turn your head at the supermarket.
    Provider’s Attitude. “I’m a bitch, I’m a tease, I’m a goddess on my knees.”

Comments:

(This is a repost of a review that appeared on aspd not too long ago. I have edited some of the text. I am posting it as a way of helping build the data base here. For many, it appears that Home 2 will replace aspd as a hobby board, at least until the current storm subsides. Heaven knows when that will be. MR)

Time for another Horny Boys Fuckbuddy adventure. Meldrick and mm175d… thank you both for the ideas. I am also grateful to CupOfJava for the song lyrics. He’s good. I stole them fair and square from a post of his.

Heather greets me at the door wearing white net hose and a white leather miniskirt with an interesting feature -- it’s open in the back, exposing her ass to me and the world. She has worn this little number for me before. It’s perfect for Greek day. Like today. She drops to her knees right there at the door and I shove my cock into her mouth. I’m stripping off my clothes as she eats me. I pull her up by her hair, push her against the door, Whack! her fine ass a few times, slip on a cover, and fuck her there, doggy, with her hands up high on the door. “Oh yes I love your cock fuck me Monk,” are the first words she says. We watch as the mailman drives up and leaves her mail at the box on the curb. “Let’s give him something to talk about back at the station,” as I hammer her there in the window. “It’s tinted. He can’t see in from there.” I wonder… as I continue to pound her and Whack” her cheeks. A little special delivery from Comrade Monk. She came a couple times.

"Woman, you think you're a vamp - but girl, you ain't nothing but a raw ramp"
    T-Rex 60's smash, “Raw Ramp”

Heather and I have planned a Greek cruise for today… or, if you prefer, a ride on the chocolate train. I’ve played in Heather’s back yard before. When her little sphincter grabs Comrade Monk, it’s wicked, just wicked. Maybe that’s why she’s got “Wicked” tattooed back there as her tramp stamp. Even so, it’s good to stretch that little starfish before giggin’ it….

She gets up on her knees, I squirt lube on her ass and in her hand, and she starts to lube herself. It’s very arousing to watch a woman lube her own asshole. Heather not only lubes it, she’s finger-fucking her asshole and getting off on that *** She is squirming and bouncing, aroused to high heaven, and I am Whacking! her and pulling her gorgeous red hair, and she’s grunting and spitting and cumming and we are having the time of lives.

"He's so mean - He's a rhythm machine - He can move it fast or slow."
    Bow Wow Wow 80's hit “Baby, Oh no”

I cover and slip slowly into that rosebud and bury myself to where my balls are flopping against her clit. I’m standing behind her bent over the edge of the bed, her wrists in my hands, pumping like a piston on a locomotive, a locomotive pulling the chocolate train. Heather’s screaming gibberish, “Fuck me fook sheet jayzus harder harder godgodgod do it do it Monk fuck you fucker.”

I’m on the bed, on my back, thinking I want her to do her famous Greek Asian Cowgirl. She’s fluffing me and spitting and rimming and shoving her tongue up my ass and I can’t wait any longer. Screw the Greek, Heather. Open your mouth. I’m ready to shoot. She knows me well, “Do you want to cum in my mouth or do you want it sloppy?” Sloppy, baby. Heather drops a couple big loogies on my cock, rubs her face on me, laps at my glans and I shoot. Jizz-mablasta-marang-bang! It’s all over her face and in her mouth, everything’s shiny with spunk. First she licks me clean, then she gets us a couple warm wet washcloths.

We collapse, laughing, giggling, hugging each other like a couple crazy old fuckers. Well, one crazy old fucker, and one lovely and very lusty woman.

"So good, so good, I don't have to justify why."
    Zombies 60's hit, “You make me feel good!

Endnotes Heather’s great. She’s great in the rack, her TCB is attentive and professional. She’s drama-free, thoughtful, and loyal to her friends in and out of the hobby. I like this woman. She’s has principles and feelings and I respect both.

It’s been a year since I last reviewed her. I told her I was not going to write poetry or a Harlequin romance, but a nasty, down-and-dirty revue. She said, “That’s me. Perfect”

Do I recommend this woman: Yes.
    Живи и жить давай другим
    “Live and let live”

Thanks for reposting here. I need to repost my ASPD reviews for the same reason. This is a far better place to be right now.

Heather is wonderful. Great fun BCD and good company. Great FBE!
    You can let go of my ears, I know what I am doing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mm175d @ Dec 22 2009, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thanks for reposting here. I need to repost my ASPD reviews for the same reason. This is a far better place to be right now.

Heather is wonderful. Great fun BCD and good company. Great FBE![/b]
    Ditto on this one. I got to see her yesterday for the first time, and it sure won&#39;t be the last!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Pics certainly do add to reviews!
    Student of the World... currently looking for my ship to come in

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    2010 New Year&#39;s Resolutions revised:

Wicked Heather!
    Wicked Heather!
    Wicked Heather!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Persistent Bear @ Dec 24 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Pics certainly do add to reviews![/b]
    They sure do! :o