Thread: Be in Wichita Falls, Texas on Monday 23. Visiting for one day and leaving on Tuesday.

Exclamation

I am on ASPD and P411. I have great reviews and all my sessions are guaranteed. IAll sessions are GFE and there is no rushing. I usually like to visit with you just for a minute so we are both comfortable.

Incall is 180 miles for 60 min. or maybe a little more. I am not a clock watcher. You can come to me or I can come see you. Whatever works for you.

I am 48 years of age, blonde hair, hazel green eyes, 5'4 and weigh 125. I am attractive and very easy to get along with.

I will be in on Monday 23, around 11:00 and leaving on Tuesday around 1:00 pm. I would love to meet you and say hello. Also, I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving as well.

I will work until midnight and start up on Tuesday around 7:00 pm. Then, headed back to Dallas and get ready for Thanksgiving. I will be stuck in the kitchen on Wednesday I am sure.

Call 214-534-9550 to reserve time for the holidays. Hope to hear from you soon. Be safe and careful during the Holidays.

XOXO
    Sweet Julie
    Attached Images Attached Images