Hey corpus,

I just marked down my calendar for thurs and fri of decembers first week...

I am finally able to get away during the week for all of you who have been trying to get me down during weekdays rather than wkends! :) so here is your lucky chance!

I will start taking appts around noon on thurs and will spend the night, taking appts from 9am to 2pm on fri then heading back home.

I'm sending this ad out now so that you sexy gents can check your schedules and get back to me. This trip must be planned and please serious inquiries only...I want to make sure all of my screening and planning goes speedy and accurately.

I will post a reminder as it gets closer..I also will post this on main site if it ever comes back up..honestly boys its best you just email me with your handle, name,number and of course valid and recent aspd refs...they must have a handle and their email etc. I'm sorry boys but I will not respond to those of you who simply email saying "I wanna see you"...I want everything up front so that everything goes safely and smoothly

I am your genuinely beautiful down to earth girl next door with a tall thin toned and tanned build, long dark hair long lashes and a perfect smile. I'm young but very experienced and embracing to those who are well mannered and respectful and who are gentle..I am your loyal girlfriend for that special time. I want to please you significantly.

I really want to become fond of CC so please show me a warm (and hot) welcome..

Once screened I will send you my digits and we will keep confirming til the day I head on down..

I'm exited to be coming back please show me a good time and I promise to return the favor..wink wink.

180 hr
250 2 hr

See you in a couple wks
Ezra