Thread: Jerking off and eating pussy at the same time. Chloe made me do it.

Chloe Marie

11/19/09

URL: See Provider Ads

EMAIL SexyChloeMarie@gmail.com

Phone: She will provide

Body: Strikingly beautiful Blonde. See Provider Ad

Comments: Had planned on picking her up at the airport and taking her to her incall and leaving to meet the AC man at my house. However when we closed the door to the room we started making out like no tomorrow. Soon we were out of our cloths and kissing and feeling all over our bodies. "I got so fucking horny on the plan. Can you stay?" Well I was standing there naked so I convienced myself to stay. Told her to sit on my face like last time. I proped up against the head board and she swang her right leg over my face. That **** was already swollen and wet. She eased that pussy down to my mouth and I started licking and sucking. I like to pull the clit out with my lips and then massage it with my tongue. In a few minutes she was quivering and shaking. She had her first O hard. We laid down to rest a minute and she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking and stroking. Finally I got a cover and started fucking her mish. Then I wanted some of that ass. I turned her over and pulled her ass in the air. She spread her legs wide like a good little slut and I slid my cock deep in her. She moaned and grabbed the pillows. I started ramming her as hard as I could. This lady can take it hard and she loves. I pushed her down and straddled her legs and fucked her while on my knees. I grabbed her hair and pulled and she yelled. She was loving it. She had her second or third O. Lost count.

She wanted to watch me cum so she turned over and I started mish again. Then she wanted more DATY. I went down on her again and she started groaning and moaning all over. She wanted to watch me jerk off and eat her at the same time. I reached back and grabbed my cock and started stroking away. I got faster and if my tongue strayed from her clit she grabbed my head and pushed it down. All of a sudden I unloaded all over her thighs. I was trying not to mess up the sheets.

This lady is to much. See her while she is here.

Oh yeh. Make it home in time to meet the AC man.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Nov 20 2009, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b]
    She is returning Thursday the 25th.