You know its so funny to me when I hear a Men say, " Help I don't know what to do, she is tryn to own me & put a damper on my Hobbie-ing-flings"...lol Whats up Ladies? You need to get real. No one owns any one! Oh yes you Ladies hear this the Men do not own you either. :blink: LOL
Well I just wanted to clear the air for a few of you. This leads to stalking behavior and that is a bad thing.

Yes it is nice to have a few selective companions that you only see. That means what you have is special and should be treasured by the two of you even long after the affair ends....that is if it does.

Well I have been around for a long time and have never ever tried to screw with any of my companions hobbie life style male or female relations.
Now that I am back in NET to stay some of you with these faults may hate me but all I can say is get over yourselves. I love to hear about how wonderful a Gentleman or Lady has had a wonderful affair with each other. That is so beautiful. I guess now some of you will never understand I am a rare bread and love to feed & be fed. ;)

These are the areas/ locations that I venture in NET: Texarkana, New Boston, Mt. Pleasant, Sulpher Springs, Green Ville, Paris, Clarks Ville, Blossum, Bagota, Long View, Marshal, Jefferson, Gilmor, Tyler, and surrounding areas that are way too small to mention. Yes, I make house calls for that is my favorite thing to do, its more private and my companions are so much more at ease. No Paper trails which is better.
So do not wait to see if I will post in your area of my arrival for that's a rare thing for my to do. Just give me a call or pm, email if you have it. PHONE is best. If you are in need of a new flavor yes I will recommend a Lady or 3 that I know can satisfy your taste buds :wub: :D :wub:

Ladies what areas do you prefer to travel around/play while out in NET?
Men of NET where do you prefer to play?
Any more helpful advice & info would be appreciated. :wub: