:D Hello Gentlemen,
I am in a nice discreet suite in Long View awaiting for the sweet touch of you. For 2days only. Then you can catch me here are there...lol

I am offering my All INCLUSIVE SPECIAL Package for you. I am inviting you to my secret hide-a-way for a weekend of PURE PLEASURE. Oh you only have an hour or 2 to share with me due to your busy schedual well thats okay I wont stop till you drop. Your donation of 300 Rose will be wonderful and if you chose to share the weekend with me than 1500 Rose will fill my room with delight. Why of course I can cum to your home or secret hide-a-way.
:wub:There is no better place to be than Wrapped with in each others charms.
This week only threw out NORTH EAST TEXAS and surrounding areas until June 10th then you can find me in DFW/ Plano for 2 days.

Little heads up on my road trip to Beaumont, Houston, Austin, Lake Charles, New Orleans , Little Rock, Oklahoma City its in the process.

R.S.V.P: By calling me 2 214-440-8514 is a must and my screening process is fast & easy which can be done via phone, P411, ASPD PM, PM threw here or by completion of my web form (Reservations)
I do have limited booking and would really be sad if I am in your area & you didn't pre- book.
CUM enjoy the Taste and Passionate Loven of this ALL AMERICAN WOMAN :wub: