Ok.. I had HUGE Plans for a Garage Sale this Weekend... and when I got to my house at 6am, to begin setting up I found my entire street blocked off at both ends, because of a Broken Water Line.. Well, this is CERTAIN to put a damper on my sale, so I canceled for today, and will have tomorrow instead (hopefully its fixed!)... BUT Since My Plans FELL THRU... this is GOOD FOR YOU!! Means I get to cum out and Play today... And that sounds like ALOT more fun anyways!!

Its such a NICE DAY out there today... I'd LOVE to cum to YOU... I'd Love to do OUTCALLS TODAY...but INCALLS can be arranged...

I'm Available from 10am to 3pm today...Saturday the 30th.

I am HOT, SEXY and HORNY as Hell...
I am 7 months pregnant...
FULL Breasts, full of sweet sticky MILK to share...

And... A FULL MENU is Still Available...GFE/PSE, FBSM, Lactation Shows (7months Pregnant), MSOG, CIM, COB, COF, Doubles, Couples, GREEK (yum yum!), Roleplay, Lingerie/DressUp, Breast Worship, Feet Worship, light fetishes, and MUCH MORE! You can think it up, we can DO IT!! My Hormones are RAGING and I can't be held responsible for all the NAUGHTY things I will do to you...

I'm 5'4", 135lbs (due to baby bump), long brunette hair, sparkling blue eyes, 36C all natural PERKY breasts w/huge responsive nipples (lactating), TIGHT all natural body built for pleasure, smooth and shaven all over, always fresh and clean, fun, sexy attitude to put you right at ease, outgoing and talented in LOTS of ways!! I LOVE what I do... and it shows... I can't get enough!!

I offer an Unrushed, Quality Adult service, for a reasonable donation... and currently no reasonable offer will be refused!! You time with me will be unforgettable and well worth it, I promise to make your Naughty Experience your BEST YET!

TODAY'S SPECIALS:
OUTCALLS:
140/half hour
180/full hour
280/90 minutes
340/two hours
INCALLS:
80/Quickie (15-20mins) **REPEAT FRIENDS ONLY
100/half hour
140/45 minutes
180/full hour
250/90 minutes
320/two hours

Don't Forget that there are PICS of me and my new figure on my website!!

Here's What others have to say about me:
Review 04/28/2009
Review 04/18/2009
Review 04/11/2009
Review 04/11/2009
Review 02/09/2009
Review 02/05/2009
Review 12/17/2008
There are dozens more, many on this site, by searching Traci... and on several other sites as well...and on my website.... let me know if you need help in finding them!

I can be Reached the Following Ways:

512-917-4634 Please Note the NEW Number...TEXT or MESSAGES are FINE ANYTIME.... (GREAT WAY TO REACH ME TODAY!!)

Hot-Pink-Panties@hotmail.com

Yahoo IM: hot_pink_panties

WEBSITES:
http://hot-pink-panties.tripod.com
http://www.p411.com/austin/hotpinkpanties

Its a BEAUTIFUL Day today, Let's HOOKUP and PLAY today... I'm Ready and Waiting for you...
xoxo traci the temptress
512-917-4634