I am HOT, SEXY and HORNY as Hell...
almost 7 months pregnant...
FULL Breasts, full of sweet sticky MILK to share...

Northwest INCALLS:
Wednesday the 27th...12pm to 9-10pm
Thursday the 28th...12pm to 10pm
Friday the 29th...9am to 1pm (maybe longer, up to YOU)
Saturday & Sunday... still To Be Anounced!

DOUBLES are available Sometimes too!! Inquiry with me about it!

This 'lil Baby Bump has my Hormones in a RAGE... my Breasts are Full and Busting...
they need Relief... my Ass is squeezably Soft and Full as well... and just the cutest round lil belly...
Cum Enjoy my Sweet Mother's Milk...and my Uncontrollable Desires.... I Can't be held accountable for all the Naughty Naughty things I will do to you!

TRY SOMETHING NEW TODAY!!

I have long brunette hair, sparkling blue eyes, am 5'4", currently about 135 due to the baby... I have an all natural tight body built for pleasure, smooth all over, fresh and clean... I have a fun sexy attitude which will put you right at ease... However I can't be held accountable for all the NAUGHTY things I have planned for you!! I truly enjoy what I do and it shows in my many talents... cum enjoy me!

I offer an unrushed, highly erotic adult good time... my time is quality... and I understand yours is valuable as well, so I promise it will not be wasted! This adventure is one soon not to be forgotten!

I am still offering a FULL MENU... although appointments are more limited now... GFE, PSE, FBSM, French, Greek, MSOG, COF, COB, Lactation GALORE, Breast Worship, Foot Worship, Light Fetishes, Modeling, Lingerie, Roleplay, couples, doubles... what else can you think of? My HORMONES are in a RAGE... and need some satisifing too!!

This weeks SPECIALS:
80hugs/Quickie (15-20mins) **FOR REPEAT FRIENDS ONLY
100hugs/half hour
140hugs/45minutes
180hugs/full hour
250/90minutes
320/2 full hours

Don't Forget that there are PICS of me and my new figure on my website!!

Here's What others have to say about me:
Review 04/28/2009
Review 04/18/2009
Review 04/11/2009
Review 04/11/2009
Review 02/09/2009
Review 02/05/2009
Review 12/17/2008
There are dozens more, many on this site, by searching Traci... and on several other sites as well...and on my website.... let me know if you need help in finding them!

I can be Reached the Following Ways:

512-917-4634 Please Note the NEW Number...TEXT or MESSAGES are FINE ANYTIME....

Hot-Pink-Panties@hotmail.com

Yahoo IM: hot_pink_panties

WEBSITES:
http://hot-pink-panties.tripod.com
http://www.p411.com/austin/hotpinkpanties