Hello Students

Are you tired of wondering if you're really making the grade?
Have you questioned whether or not you're truly satisfying your S/O...or that young, hot college coed?

Well, this is the class for you! Contact me this Sunday or register for next week's class titled: "Good-Bye to Fake O's-101."
After this short course...you'll feel like a new man and never have to wonder ever again.

Not only will you learn what a true GFE should be...but you'll learn new techniques to BLOW her mind...and have her begging for more!
You're worth it...and you deserve to be treated like a king!

** Please call me at 789-1285 as I will not have computer access until after 6pm on Sunday.

Several courses to choose from: NOTE: For Sunday classes deduct 20 off the class tuition:

1. 1/2hr...100 (Quick Introduction and hands on training)
2. 1hr......200 (Introduction and hands on training and exploration)
3. 1.5hr...240 (Introduction and hands on training. Includes oral presentation and a short exploration of Greek and/or Ancient Asian Secrets)
4. 2hr......300 (Introduction and hands on training. Includes oral Presentation and full exploration of Greek and Ancient Asian Secrets)

There will be a quiz given after each class...so be prepared to stay an additional 15minutes (off the clock of course).
If you pass...you will be given Extra Credit toward your next class that you schedule during the week.
NOTE: Extra Credit is worth: 20 off the tuition on a Week Day class

Looking forward to having you in my class. If you're a naughty boy and can't pass the test...you will be spanked and sent to my room for more lessons! :huh:

Candy Kisses,
~Nikki