Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? no
    Was the Description you were given accurate? yes
    Hair Color and Length: Short sandy
    Race: caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance:
    Smoking Status: Unk
    Where did you hear about this provider:ASPD < old CL
    Provider`s Body:B 7 F 8
    What was the Provider&#39;s Attitude like? lets have some fun. Where you been Missed u
    Comments: This was kind of a quicky,since I didn&#39;t have much time. i called Holly and she said she was ready,and had missed me. Said she would be right over > This girl is never late and I like that time is money. We meet at the local notel on Spencer. When I open the door she was all over me, Like she really was glad e to see me. We LK, and got our things off and she proceeded to give me a relly hard BBBJ, I told her to slow down I was short of time ,but I didn&#39;t want to lose any of my short brain storage package, I flipped her over and gave her a little DATY, now she like this and is very responive. A couple of OOOH and I turned her and began my best Mish.with long strokes andcould feel the presure ,knew I wouldn&#39;t last long. Got her in the Doggie position and off I went. That was all for me

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes she is a very hard working girl and will away give her best.

Thanks for the review. Any chance of a better description of this lady, or better yet, any pics? Thanks!!!
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bbkid @ Apr 30 2009, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thanks for the review. Any chance of a better description of this lady, or better yet, any pics? Thanks!!![/b]

She is about 5&#39;6&#39; short sandy hair .has a couple of tats no rings, Great disposition, alway on time not a spinner ,not a spinner,but nice tits and ass works hard to please. and at the price a bargain you can reach her at Hollynoone@Yahoo.com