Hello Gents!

My name is Victoria. I am here to provide you with a unique twist to what you are use to. With me you will find a pleasant mix of all things sensual.

My repertoire isn't for everyone though, and I understand that. Only those gents who desire a relaxing time, with just a touch of the personal side, will most likely find my company to their liking.

I have often been compared to the Betty Page, pin-up girl type and I would agree that this is the best way to describe me. I have lustrous, dark hair paired with creamy white skin, and a voluptuous figure with curves in all the right places. No blonde hair, blue eyes here! Those attracted to a different side of sensuality will probably find me very appealing

I offer a range of sensual rubdown services mixed with *lite gfe* techniques. Pleaae keep this in mind when contacting me for an appoinment.

I can offer you three levels of service for $100, $150, and $200.

All Sessions are 60 minutes in length, sorry no longer or shorter sessions available at this time.

I am located in a private residential area in the Heights, incall only at this time.

I am available:
Tuesday 5p - 9p
Wednesday 10a - 4p
Thursday 5p - 9p
Friday 11a - 7p
Saturday *Hours available upon request*

To arrange a meeting, please feel free to either PM or email me. Please send me at least one provider referall or any of your screening site info(p411, datechek, rs 2000), and also a contact number. Once I have received this info, I will call you to confirm our time together.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!