Well, Britney is back after a couple of crazy weeks. After a hiatus because of outside-the-hobby trouble, things have resolved themselves for Britney and she has returned. I was a little hesitant at first because of all the drama, but I got a satisfactory explanation and so I dove in.

Incall is a nice mid-level hotel. She is sweet and on the chatty side, but she is also not a clock-watcher so you don't have to feel rushed. It's an ice-breaker and an interesting story if she feels like sharing, if not, no problems because you are likely not there for that anyways.

I have the full BCD on ASPD and ECCIE so I won't go into it here, but to sum it up, it was a good experience and I will see her again.

As I said before, a lot of energy (much like her younger sister)...definitely not just a lay there kinda girl, which in my opinion enhances the experience greatly. Very happy to see that she's back and will be happy to see her again. She's had a kid, but no visible scarring (besides the well-documented one on her leg from an accident (not distracting)). No tats from what I can remember, but after the outfit came off, I didn't focus on that anyways.

Best way to contact her is to call (972-370-6210). Leave a message if no answer and she will call back (this is how it worked for me) in an hour or so.

Her website: http://myhotspot.rare-playmate.com