Hello gents!

My name is Victoria and I am here to offer you an hour of pure bliss.

**Soon I will be expanding my line of services, so this is the last week for you to come and experience my classic rubdown, don't miss out!!**

I have been practicing sensual rubdown now for over a year, so you can be sure I know my way around a body. I know just how to touch you to help you experience an hour of soothing rubdown like you have never felt.

Please keep in mind that I provide a basic soothing rubdown, not a Swedish or deep tissue massage. It is basically like getting a really good rub from your girlfriend ;-)

People have described me before as having that classic, Betty Page pin-up girl look.
I have dark lustrous hair and creamy white skin, matched with sparkling brown eyes. My figure is curvy and vuluptuos in all the right areas ;-)

And now to the screening issue.
Why do I screen? This is not because I don't trust you, but in today's world a girl has got to keep herself safe, and the best way to do this is through screening. I will simply ask you for either a provider reference or any of your review site info for screening. Please don't feel offended when you call me and I ask for this info, it is for both of our safety! This way we can both know what we are getting into before we start the session!

I am located in a private residential area in the Heights.
$100/60 minute session(Cash Only Please!)

Available
Monday 12p - 6p
Wed 10 - 5
Fri 11-**
Sat **

**Extra times available upon request

(832)279-9699 Victoria

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!!