Come enjoy yourself with one of these beautiful Latinas!!

I am Melissa and I am here to entertain you!!

Ultimate experience in erotic lt touch & utter ecstasy ultimate experience in erotic lt touch & utter ecstasy. Eager to experience the pleasures awaiting you? Let me hold your hand & guide you. With a seductive sensual escape. Hi! My name is Melissa. I'm a 25 year old latina with a C cup, 120 Lbs. I have dark brown eyes. Soft caramel smooth skin desiring to offer companionship sweetened with class and a lil' bit of innocence. Experience erotic light touch cuddling gfe. I have many talents I'm not afraid to use.

160 for the half hour!!
180 for the hour!!

Melissa Review 1
Melissa Review 2

Sandy

5'3" 110 lbs. 34C on top, 35 years old. If you are looking for a mature lady to spend some quality time with, call Sandy! Pictures are here! Outcalls available! CIM! Swallows too!!

130 for the half hour!!
160 for the hour!!

Sandy Review 1
Sandy Review 2

Amber! A fabulous sensual Latina!

Come enjoy a fabulous GFE experience!! Amber is sensual, sexy, sweet erotic experience. It’s all about you getting GFE. Amber loves to play so call her. Amber can take the time to find out what YOU like & take my time doing it! You will leave very satisfied relaxed and ready for anything. I’m here to spoil you! Doesn't that sound good? Receive GFE from someone who actually cares about what YOU want and really works to see that you get what you want. Here I am! Look no further! I have a beautiful curvy, all natural body. I'm a 30 old Latina curvy. Measurements are 38C, long brown hair, deep sexy eyes. As long as you are clean, respectful and enjoy the company of a sweet, tender, educated, classy woman, we’ll get along just fine :D What are you waiting for? Sexy and dirty all at the same time!

Available from 11:00 AM until 5:00 PM only Monday - Thursday.
Available Friday all day & night.

120 for the half hour!!
150 for the hour!!

**** All week Monday - Friday Lunch Special 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM 100 for the 1/2 hour!! ****

Amber Review 1
Amber Review 2
Amber Review 3
Amber Review 4

**** Please contact SexyNicole to set up an appointment! ****

Please leave donation in an envelope in the basket by front door when entering!!!!!!

Please PM so we can bring you in! We are safe so you should be too!

(210) 214-2470 Call for a great time!!!!!!!!