Phone or Pager: 713-702-9396

Email Address: email thru p411 site

URL / Website: p411 site

City: Houston

State: Texas

Area / Address: greenway plaza zone

Appointment Type: incall

Provider Category:indy

Activities: GFE, bubble bath, lk, bbbj, dt, bls, daty, mpcfs, msog, massage, mutual shower, conversation

Session Length Scheduled: 1hr

Fee: $$.8 p411 .2 disc avail

Total Paid: $$.6

Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? no

Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes – her p411 pictures don’t do her justice – great smile and twinkling eyes

Hair Color and Length: long black

Race: asian/mix

Perfume/Fragrance: fresh all natural

Smoking Status: no

Where did you hear about this provider: aspd, previous visit

Provider`s Body: petite – 5’ 110# 34-25-33 responsive nipples, smooth shave, a few tattoos – may have been temp tats as her p411 indicates no tattoos – they were very light – either way, did not bother me.

What was the Provider's Attitude like? Fantastic – eager, delightful, ready for action and wanted to please me!

Comments: After some scheduling/illness issues, we were finally able to get together again.
    She received me with open arms, a big kiss, and grabbed my belt to lead me to the bubblebath she starts with. She was into bbbj as she worked on removing my pants. I could barely get my shirt off.
    The tub was at just the right temp, and she begins with kissing and cleaning her next targets. As she nibbled on my swollen cock – she pushed me back to recline in the warm water. The bbbj begins in earnest. She varied the tempo and suction to prolong the experience, but with a week mind, I can’t keep from coming quickly. She gobbles down my load and continues after a brief cleanup until I’m about to blast again. I might only have one more shot, so I mention I’d like to return the oral favor, so we adjourn to the bedroom.
    More kissing and I get my daty started. She was very smooth- no stubble at all and as we continued, she reached to help herself. When she was properly prepped, and nice and slippery, she suited me up, and began awesome rcg – getting to see me disappear into her nice tight pussy was a treat. We switched to missionary for a few minutes as I was able to increase the firmness again, and finally she asked to go to k9. She wanted to be fed again, so I quit and was able to get her one last - albeit small – climax.
    She cleaned me up again, and then with a bit of time to spare, gave a very relaxing massage – not too soft, but not too hard.
    We finished up in the shower with her scrubbing the oil off my back. She wanted more, but I was spent.
    An exit kiss sealed the meeting.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? yes!

asian (literally) and msog? woohoo! sounds like a great time to be had with this one

the list gets longer