Thread: Pleasuremiamor

Provider: Pleasuremiamor
    Phone : 214-403-2172
    e-mail : pleasuremiamor@yahoo.co
    web-site : www.pleasuremiamor.com
    I had called up a provider that I had been wanting to see on Monday afternoon to set up a time for Tuesday morning. She said to call her then, and I did, but no answer. Was really in the mood, so I was browsing BP and ran across Pleasure's ad which I had seen many times. Don't ask me why but I never called her til now, maybe because it's a bit of a drive for me. It was by far one of the best provider choices I ever made. Called her up, she asked "what time?" We set it up, and I called again when I was near her incall location, and she gave me directions. Her incall was safe and comfortable. She met me at the door, she's a beauty just like the pics in her ads. Tall with blonde hair, sporting a pair of 36d's. Her body was perfect IMHO. Tanned and smooth, nice ass. Immediately we kissed like old lovers. I got undressed, she was almost there, except for a drapy outfit that showed everything nicely. We moved to the bed and kissed more, I was touching her pussy, and asked if my hands were cold. She said no, but if they were, her pussy would heat them up. I said I bet that pussy of yours taste good and she told me to go for it. She had a quivering O and said it was my turn. BBBJ fellows, one of the best! I had to pull away a time or two to keep from coming. She put a cover on me and slid right in to CG, what a tight pussy! She kept looking at me with those sexy eyes and kissing me, sucking my lips. I asked her what her favorite fucking position was, and in one movement we rolled over to mish. Didn't miss a beat. Again I had to pull out to make it last. I wanted to do doggy but I came in the mish. There was a mirror over the headboard, and seeing me fuck her with those long legs around me was too much. She got up and got me a warm towel. I cleaned up and we talked the rest of the time. She walked around naked yet, so I sucked on her breast some more and we kissed more too. She's not a clock watcher, and she's a very down to earth girl. Nice to talk to and be with. Definitely a Hell Yes! recommendation to see her. btw, she's retiring soon, so if you haven't seen her give Pleasure a call.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I have seen her 3 times over the last 3 years and she is a honey. Hate she retiring.

I'm not sure but, I think she called off the retirement. She's been down in Louisiana but, will probably be back from time to time.

Registered Male (Not Verified) wade38's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boss1 @ Jan 28 2010, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I have seen her 3 times over the last 3 years and she is a honey. Hate she retiring.[/b]
    Yes would like to visit with her before she decides to! :blink:

http://myadri.co.cc (Adult Directory Resource Index)