<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sisyphus @ Mar 31 2009, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Youngest of 4 boys checkin&#39; in here... another theory... PLEASE!!!! :P[/b]
Can we call you Sis for short????? :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Camille @ Mar 31 2009, 08:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The one thing was that proven is that being gay is not gentic...but biological. It something that is determined whilst the foetus is growing, it&#39;s not the gentic make-up of the foetus. Nonetheless, I still found the results startling...

CoB[/b]
I know how we hate links around here but my man Sisyphus needs some assurance. Chance&#39;s are slim my man. Just remember Suc one lil lo weenie and your a weenie sucker for life!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...ticle679681.ece

Dr Blanchard found that gay men were more likely to have lots of elder brothers than both straight men and lesbians. Each older brother increases the probability of being homosexual by a third, though as the starting probability is small - most men with lots of elder brothers are still heterosexual.

Scientists in Canada have discovered that the probability of a man being gay rises significantly according to the number of elder brothers he has, when these brothers are born of the same mother.

While the link between having older brothers and homosexuality has long been established, the new findings indicate that it is conditions within the womb before birth, and not the subsequent family environment, which are responsible for the effect.

This suggests that in at least a proportion of gay men, sexual orientation is heavily influenced by factors experienced in the womb, and not by the way they are brought up.