Thread: Sweet Sexy Denver is Pouring out with jucies to Your area!! Early Am.... Call Now to Book..Cumin from Dallas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Need a Morning Rush, lunch time getaway or mid day erotic massage therapy?

I’m a Sexy, Classy, Elegant lady who loves pleasing and truly enjoys giving 100% of my attention and affection. I am a Perfectionist in things I enjoy doing and available for the most amazing time a man could ever dream of. If I have seen you before, you know there is nothing like me anywhere.

I have tanned silky smooth skin the glows whit the sun and loves to be touched. My laid back personality will open your mind to discover the beauty in me as you enjoy the beauty on me. The important thing is that YOU enjoy the Sensual and Erotic service provided. Sensuality can NEVER be Rushed….call in advance. I am not for everyone, only men who know they deserve the best.

Please put your donation in an envelope marked gift. Please remember the gift you provide is for time and companionship and nothing more. It is not for sex or sexual acts and such topics will NEVER be discussed. When contacting me please be courteous. That means No vulgar or sexual language or anything else pertaining to illegal acts.

*** Screening is required so please use you p411, ASPD handle, Contact information and 2 or more companion references. ***

My time is very precious to me so please be serious when calling if you know you have not spoken or met with me please leave a detailed message with all screening information.
    Please be prepared when calling know what time have 3 options open, Session, any any requests.
    My schedule fills up fast so if you know you would love to cross paths please don't hesitate to call.

xoxo
    Denver
    972-891-7089

HH ......150
    H.........225

*** Ask about my Famous Quick Session***
    Attached Images Attached Images